Unless U2 do something good very soon, Vertigo Leg 5 is gonna suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earnie Shavers said:
For the fucking idiots in here:

a) In between the original dates and the new dates occured an annual event known as winter. It is only just now Spring here.

b) In between the original dates and the new dates occured a pastime popular in this country known as professional football. The season ends in a few weeks from now, just a few weeks before the U2 gigs.

c) U2 have not been to Australia since '98, NZ since '93. There is zero chance that a single person in either country will be pissed at U2 if they put on the exact same show as previous legs of this tour. Not. A. Single. Person.

:up: Though regarding point A, winter didn't come to Queensland; we had an annual event known as Slightly Cooler Than Summer. :wink:

This thread is still hilarious. It just amazes me that some American who isn't even coming within 1,000km of the tour is saying that he's sick of the Vertigo Tour and the fifth leg is going to suck. I really don't know how anyone can know a leg's going to suck two months before the first show happens anyway.

For the fucking idiots in here:

a) In between the original dates and the new dates occured an annual event known as winter. It is only just now Spring here.

b) In between the original dates and the new dates occured a pastime popular in this country known as professional football. The season ends in a few weeks from now, just a few weeks before the U2 gigs.

c) U2 have not been to Australia since '98, NZ since '93. There is zero chance that a single person in either country will be pissed at U2 if they put on the exact same show as previous legs of this tour. Not. A. Single. Person.

:applaud:

This thread is still hilarious. It just amazes me that some American who isn't even coming within 1,000km of the tour is saying that he's sick of the Vertigo Tour and the fifth leg is going to suck. I really don't know how anyone can know a leg's going to suck two months before the first show happens anyway.

I completely agree. :huh:

well i'd like to say that i agree with discothequelp's comments. i too feel that dragging on the same tour would be a bad move, and a waste of time for U2. their time would be better spent finishing the new record and then touring.

nuke126 said:
well i'd like to say that i agree with discothequelp's comments. i too feel that dragging on the same tour would be a bad move, and a waste of time for U2. their time would be better spent finishing the new record and then touring.

For europe and the america's yes but not for the rest of the world.

nuke126 said:

Are you guys so selfish or simply not grasping the fact that Australia/NZ hasn't seen them on this tour yet??? I don't get it. If they finish the new album now and then start a new tour all over again, you think they're gonna start with that part of the world? No. They're gonna start with their beloved USA. So when does Australia/NZ get to see them? In 3 years time???

:huh:

DiscothequeLP..... your stupid. :eyebrow:

I will be going to Hawaii and I could care less if they play the same stuff as they did when I saw them play here five times!

I met Adam today at abbey road studios and he said there's the new album could be out in a couple of months.....i kid you not

Habib said:
I met Adam today at abbey road studios and he said there's the new album could be out in a couple of months.....i kid you not

Elaborate please! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom