u2tours or u2-v-t

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popmart86

Acrobat
which website do you prefer to get the newest setlists?

i usually go to u2-vertigo-tour first and then i go to u2tours to get extra details. plus u2-v-t has a better search engine.

I'm just a wee bit biased as I'm one of the guys who runs U2VT. :wink:

Though I was originally just a huge fan of the site and the guy I now run the site with recruited me to work on it with him in about March this year. I always loved the searching powers on U2VT (and its previous incarnation, elevation-tour.com) and the more detailed snippet information. I've always found U2Tours.com to be a bit lacking when it comes to snippets.

Ooooh, I didn't know ^^^this site existed. It's great!! I love the snippet info :cool:

oh shit!!!!!!:faint: :ohmy: :eek: im sorry!!! u see, i knew you were popular around around here, axver, but i just didnt know why.:huh:

i guess i have to kiss your ass from now on.:lol:

popmart86 said:
oh shit!!!!!!:faint: :ohmy: :eek: im sorry!!! u see, i knew you were popular around around here, axver, but i just didnt know why.:huh:

i guess i have to kiss your ass from now on.:lol:

:lol: If I knew where to get that arse smiley Aardvark747 uses, I'd post it with the words 'get kissing'! :wink:

No, seriously, I still think of myself as more of a fan of the site than as "the U2VT guy". How do I know setlists so well? Put it this way: during grade twelve (2004), I was not necessarily doing what I was meant to be doing on the school's computers! Looking through Lovetown's sets is when my obsession with that tour began.

I must say, when rare things happen, my stories on the main page of U2VT are a great place for me to act on my desire to share useless pieces of trivia! Maybe an "Axver's Setlist Trivia" segment would be cool ... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom