U2's plane in Yorin fm(Netherlands) broadcast!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zwervers2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well, found something interesting today on the net. Apparantly Yorin fm (dutch radio) will have contact with the privat jet of u2 when they arrive in holland.(they will broadcast from the flighttower!!!) They also will be present at all three concerts in Amsterdam..!!

Permission to take of :rockon:

toreurke said:
What? You mean broadcasting the 3 shows??

That would be toooo cool..no, they are in the stadium and as far as I can tell they will broadcast something, they are very vaque about it..but why would they be at all3 concerts without something to broadcast..makes no sense right?

Remember the Stones 2 nights in Amsterdam Arena during their Forty Licks tour?

They did 2 nights and wanted to tape the last one for their DVD release... The first one was the rehearsal for the DVD shoot... So they wére filming infact...

The second gig got cancelled on the same night the first gig ended... Jagger was sick and couldn't perform the next day, meaning the DVD shoot also got cancelled...

Rumours are that this was a trick to get out of a deal they made with Tros Television in Holland... They were given exclusive rights to broadcast the gig on TV... Apperantly the Stones wanted to get out of that and cancelled on the last minute...

Resulting in the Twickenham gig to make it on DVD... (A lot of Amsterdam footage still got used... Only the closeup's are from Twickenham)...

WHAT'S THE CONNECTION WITH U2?

U2 is doing 3 nights in the Amsterdam Arena and it seems to be that they are doing the DVD shoot there... Now that I'm hearing Yorin FM are broadcasting from these gig's, i'm hoping that U2 won't pull a Stones trick like that on us... Don't sell any broadcast rights and just focus on the DVD shoot!!

:coocoo: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom