U2 Video being shot in Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:

Of course you do. You're Australian you wouldnt know good music if your neighbour wrote it.:wink:

AUSTRALIAN?!?!!?!?

AUS-BLOODY-STRALIAN????!?!!1 :madspit:

ONLY A STUPID AUSTRALIAN DRONGO WOULD THINK I'M AN AUSTRALIAN!!!!!1!11 :mad:

(And hey, seriously, let's not tell bono_man2002 and the other Aussies here, but you've got a good point about those Australian folk. :wink: )

bono_man2002 said:
My neighbour writes good music thank you very much :lol:

The barking of five dogs does not equate to good music, you stupid Australian.

Really now. :rolleyes:

:wink:

bono_man2002 said:

Strange, that is my real neigbours name!
I'm gonna go talk to "Newie" right now

Your neighbour has the coolest name.

Mind you my neighbour...The Peoples Republic Of Macadonia would give it a run for its money... I'll go chat to Macca now.

timothius said:

Your neighbour has the coolest name.

Mind you my neighbour...The Peoples Republic Of Macadonia would give it a run for its money... I'll go chat to Macca now.

My neighbour Azerbaijan has you both beaten. Azza also plays a mean guitar solo when he's covering The Fly.

U2FanPeter said:
Bono also a full band introduction that was quit a bit funnier than usual. He asked larry what he wanted for his birthday: "world peace" Edge would only answer his question with "yes" i couldn't hear what adam said.

U2FP

bono: "and what would you like for your birthday, mr. the edge?"
edge: "yes."

:lmao:

There's a great blog about it here - http://www.stevenrockarts.com/blog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=a6e5e07c-9f6d-48fd-be26-b7fae388d324

"During some of the breaks Bono did the hokey pokey with the crowd. He also did a mock pop idol where he went to each band member and asked them questions. He went up to Edge and asked him if his mother knew he was here and if he was nervous. Edge replied to both questions with a quiet/kid like "yes sir". Then Bono said Edge looked very cute in a beard."

:cute:

Edgette said:
There's a great blog about it here - http://www.stevenrockarts.com/blog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=a6e5e07c-9f6d-48fd-be26-b7fae388d324

"During some of the breaks Bono did the hokey pokey with the crowd. He also did a mock pop idol where he went to each band member and asked them questions. He went up to Edge and asked him if his mother knew he was here and if he was nervous. Edge replied to both questions with a quiet/kid like "yes sir". Then Bono said Edge looked very cute in a beard."

:ohmy:

:drool: :drool: Oh, to see the crazy between-take hijinks in person... :drool: :drool:

My favourite bit of the whole filming was Bono getting his hair touched up after the first COBL. u2 fans will never get a chance to see that again!!

U2FP

Edgette said:

I liked this part :cute:

After Larry, Bono went to Adam and asked him why he wanted to be the next pop idol. Adam replied "so I can travel and meet people" which drew an even bigger response from the crowd, so I guess that means Adam is the pop idol.

i am in vancouver right now and i just wanted to say that this shoot was RIDICULOUS... the 3500 people there made it seem like 50000 just like u2.com says, completly out of hand...

Found myself on U2.com :D

crowdfloorme.png

ladywithspinninghead said:
Why didn't 4000 people show up? Did they close the doors? Or were not enough people interested??
That seems strange if so...

Well when they said they will start letting people in at 3 I think many peopel were discouraged. It takes me an hour and a half to get downtown, and I left at 3. I honestly didn't think I was going to get in, then I ended up waiting almost 3 hours to just get inside. I think if people knew it wasnt going to start until after 8, lots more would have shown up.

Yeah, I didn't even get there til 6:30 and I managed to get AMAZING seats... third row, perfect view of the stage. It was wicked when we went down to the floor.... I was literally no less than two metres away from Bono!! This was so great for me since I wasn't able to snag tickets to either Vancouver show, and I got to see them up close without paying a dime.

according to a report on atu2.com, they're going to be filming more at tonight's Vancouver show...

lucky canucks!!! :up:

electricalst0rm said:
Yeah, I didn't even get there til 6:30 and I managed to get AMAZING seats... third row, perfect view of the stage. It was wicked when we went down to the floor.... I was literally no less than two metres away from Bono!! This was so great for me since I wasn't able to snag tickets to either Vancouver show, and I got to see them up close without paying a dime.

:rant: :rant: :rant:

didn't I say yesterday that no one should tell me that I could've made it in past 6!!! I'd have been up there by then, granted with my 4 year old in tow...

This may haunt me the rest of my life...or at least until I see them up there tomorrow. :wink:

I feel like I was partially involved, just for getting dabiggest to go. At least something was accomplished in the mayhem yesterday!! WOO HOO!

dabiggestu2fan said:
OMG whats wrong with me today LOL i could buy you bears but i think you would enjoy beer much better LOL

Correction again! I buy you a couple of nice cold BEERS!

Oh, and I thought bears were some sort of Canadian thing... :lol:

What's wrong with you is that you ran out of your house at the spur of the moment yesterday and spent, what, probably 8 hours or so waiting to see U2 play the same song over and over. :shrug: I mean, dude, what is wrong with you? You must be really crazy. :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom