"U2 Uncovered" - On UK TV This Week!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimali

The Fly
Anyone at Manchester 2 notice Cat Deeley strolling around the stage with a camera crew? Well the programme being shot will be shown on ITV1 on Tuesday (28th). It's scheduled to be broadcast at 11.35pm in my area but there may be regional variations.

also in the uk vh1 has a repeat of u2: all access on sunday evening (the 3rd i think) at 11pm. channel 441 unless im mistaken

I'm going to be recording it onto my computer with digital TV card if thats any help. Not sure how to get it onto u2torrents.com though.

Going to look out for myself as the cameras panned the audience a few times and also saw a camera follow Larry to his drum kit on the B stage. Dunno if it was for the same thing....anyone know?

i think theres a regional variation for Wales, (as usual we get shown a load of irrelevent crap, for no reason while every1 else has something good) oh well

Miricale_Drug said:
also in the uk vh1 has a repeat of u2: all access on sunday evening (the 3rd i think) at 11pm. channel 441 unless im mistaken

Thank you for that. I have been desparate to record this, I missed it last time round.

I can record and torrent the ITV2 repeat.

Tonight's broadcast clashes with further Wireless Festival highlights on C4 which I've been recording :)

DVD quality.

I can either record the logo-free ITV1 broadcast tonight on my VCR from analogue and capture it later. Or record the ITV2 broadcast tomorrow, with ITV2 logo :)mad: I detest logos!), direct to my PC. Quality will stil be more or less the same but the analogue picture will be grainier :)

Ah, thats great :)

I'd love to watch it tonight, but I have to be up at half 5 tomorrow morning to get down to Cardiff and I'm thinking that an early night is necessary for me... :lol:

cheers for that, i'll have to tape it as gotta get up early tomorrow, wish they'd filmed man 1 as i was there!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

why do they always put the good music shows on really late at night?

Im thinking I should get an early night as I've got to be up early for Cardiff. Im sure I'll get to see it at some point.

:up:

The live footage is from Chicago from the looks of it.....even though I've not watched the Good Morning America stuff yet :reject: :D

Interview so far has been really funny :)

The best thing is they've titled the interview segments already which makes authoring a DVD that little bit easier :up:

Vertigo
Elevation
Beautiful Day
With Or Without You (Boston 2001)

..so far..interspersed with interview bits

Miracle Drug at Manchester! :combust: (filmed from a distance on main floor)

Last edited:
Edge talks out of his arse now just like Bono. "Our best work is still in front of us" and "we are better song writers now than we have ever been". Mmmmm I beg to differ, with mediocre efforts such as Peace On Earth, Grace, Wild Honey, CoBL, Miracle Drug, A Man And A woman, SYCMIOYO I think their song writing is getting worse, much worse.

Oh and he actually said that line "Our best work is still in front of us" also on the Zoo Tv video - The videos, the cameos and a whole lot of interference from 1992. I think when I heard it then it was bit more believable after just creating their greatest album, but after 2 mediocre efforts I think his head is in the clouds, or up his arse!:wink:

rjhbonovox said:
Edge talks out of his arse now just like Bono. "Our best work is still in front of us" and "we are better song writers now than we have ever been". Mmmmm I beg to differ, with mediocre efforts such as Peace On Earth, Grace, Wild Honey, CoBL, Miracle Drug, A Man And A woman, SYCMIOYO I think their song writing is getting worse, much worse.

Oh and he actually said that line "Our best work is still in front of us" also on the Zoo Tv video - The videos, the cameos and a whole lot of interference from 1992. I think when I heard it then it was bit more believable after just creating their greatest album, but after 2 mediocre efforts I think his head is in the clouds, or up his arse!:wink:
sorry 2 medicre efforts in your opinion

rjhbonovox said:

You're entitled to your opinion, but you really do talk some shite.

loved the part were larry was saying singers are all the same, then bono just turned round and said you just wanna be like phil collins

classic

rjhbonovox said:

:blahblah:

Back
Top Bottom