U2 Tour, forum, fans, I'm Staying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should everyone make a thread declaring if they're staying or going?

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW *DANARNARNARNARNADANA*

:hmm:

I don't like this thread. I want threads to be negative. I want threads to be like "OK, this is it, I've had enough, I can't take more of any of you, get off my back!!!! I've been a U2 fan all my life, it's been soooo great but you guys......you......you......you ruin my life!! Get it ?!!!!??!!! :mad:

I'm going away forever unless you all fall down on your knees and lick my toes. NOOOOOW!!!!!!"

:wink:

U2Man said:
:hmm:

I don't like this thread. I want threads to be negative. I want threads to be like "OK, this is it, I've had enough, I can't take more of any of you, get off my back!!!! I've been a U2 fan all my life, it's been soooo great but you guys......you......you......you ruin my life!! Get it ?!!!!??!!! :mad:

I'm going away forever unless you all fall down on your knees and lick my toes. NOOOOOW!!!!!!"

:uhoh: Is that a blade I hear being sharpened?

U2Man, if you go can I have your avatar please?

1stOne said:

:uhoh: Is that a blade I hear being sharpened?

U2Man, if you go can I have your avatar please?

Nah, everyone knows what I'm talking about. It has gone too far.

I thought you didn't like dogs ?!??!?

U2Man said:

Nah, everyone knows what I'm talking about. It has gone too far.

I thought you didn't like dogs ?!??!?

I like them. I just don't like great big barking ones that knock you over. Anyway, I'll be able to pose as you and argue with everyone. :lol:

1stOne said:

I like them. I just don't like great big barking ones that knock you over. Anyway, I'll be able to pose as you and argue with everyone. :lol:

Has a dog ever knocked you over? :ohmy:

1stone stop it, your the one that told me to stop arguing with people. so now i am telling you the same

DignityPassesBy said:
i hate axver the most :wink: because not only is he gay but he comes from new zealand

It'd be worse to be from Australia. Convict.

Sicy said:
I'm leaving :angry:

um.....

disturbing.jpg

:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom