U2 Tour, Forum, Fans - I'm off!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yimou said:
Agrees with corianderstem

I have never tried it but i read that you can activate some ignore thingy on other members. I am not sure if its true, but some people might find it useful it seems ( If nobody talks with me anymore then i know my advice have been heard :wink: )

now where can I find this button?:wink:

ramblin rose said:

This sounds like Jimmy from Seinfeld.

edited to say: Poor ZooTVtourist, even his farewell post has reared off topic.

:lmao:

hey, welcome back from Spain :up:

ZOOTVTOURist said:
@all
It is really embarassing, how (too) many people treat each other in here. In a lot of discussions there's no tolerance, no feeling for others' attitudes. On the other hand there is the phenomenon, that some people find - related to the anonymity of this medium - a certain strength to bitch around, push others against walls with words or - maybe even worse - make fun out of other people and offending them. And all of this without those persons, who should be moderating in the pure Latin sense of that word.
So: Thanx to those, who shared with me a good time here, Im gonna miss you and the possibility exchanging memories and attiituted towards U2's music. For the others: I'm really fed up with you, go on with your studid behaviour - and every additional thought will be a waste of time for me, I guess. To cite Led Zep: "I'm gonna leave you ..."

Boo hoo... How will we manage without you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom