U2 tickets on e-bay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
I was on e-bay today looking at new U2 stuff, and they have 2 premiere seating admission tickets on there. They are for Madison Square Garden, as well as a pre-concert dinner for 2 at a restaurant The Spotted Pig. The tickets were donated to support The US-Ireland Alliance. There have been 49 bids so far and the total is up to $4,851.00. If I had enough money I would bid on it. I just thought I would let you other PLEBAs know in case one of you wanted to bid on it. The item no. is 2275709813

I believe I read about these tickets. Apparently they were auctioned off before but the purchaser never paid for the tickets so they were put back up. As far as I know, I think these are the only current and valid U2 tix in the world right now. Double check my word, but I'm thinking that's the case...

One4U2 had the option to buy these tickets but neither of us could afford it. Bono is said to be a part owner in the spotted pig. Paul donated the tickets. I guess there will be a tour.

This is the second time the tickets went up for sale. The buyer backed out (or thought they would be out bid and really couldn't afford them). See another reason I wish I had money:sad:

nearly 5000.00 for U2 tix is a ridiculous price!...I hope no one has to put themselves through that cause they will prob regret it..and by that I dont mean regert going to the concert cause that initself is special but spending that amt for tix...I dunno..unless you wont miss 5000.00 and it wont mess you up in the future with your budget go for it..I'll stick to sleeping in the sidewalk overnight for the tix..IMO

Yeah, but these tix are for charity. They could go for 10,000.00 and I wouldn't care. (mostly because it ain't my 10 grand)

Back
Top Bottom