U2 soundchecking in Manchester

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

God Part III

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
All I Want Is You!!!
(so says U2log.com anyway :p)

:drool:

Opinions?

It'd be great if this took the place of With Or Without You.

Much better song in my humble opinion.

yes be cool to hear but do not replace it with WOWY! i was at the show last night and it was the highlight for me the best i have ever heard the song played!

It will be interesting to see if they swap Electric Co. with Gloria. This seemed to be the normal 2nd night switch.

I can't believe they didn't do the "Everyones" again.:sad:

Edited to say:

More soundcheck updates:

ISHFWILF
IWF
Zoo Station
Party Girl

and

Vertigo - like they really need to practice this one.:lol:

Last edited:
NO.
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For is just not good enough.
:madspit:

Seriously though, if anything should be replaced with All I Want Is You it has to be With Or Without You.

lol looks like a should have gone to the second day, better arranged GA and now party girl

ah well loved every minute yesterday

Re: Re: U2 soundchecking in Manchester

u2head said:

No, I think With Or Withouht You should stay. (Too bad they didn't play it in Chi3.) :mad:

All I Want Is You would be great -- all 7-8 mins of it. :drool:

Good luck Manchester!

Where could if fit in if not where With Or Without You is?

andyuk said:
yes be cool to hear but do not replace it with WOWY! i was at the show last night and it was the highlight for me the best i have ever heard the song played!

totally agree with you, i was there too, it was fantastic. wowy is my favourite song ever!!! We weren't impressed with the security guys, we were sat 2nd tier row c, my sis in law got up to dance at the front & the jumped up sec. guy told her to sit down!!!! But later on he let a guy dance near him!!! He was a real idiot, with a comb-over!!!
Had a brilliant nite tho, the only thing i would of liked is for them to have come on later as we didn't see the full effects of the lighting. The last song was amazing, our tier was bouncing up & down, thought it might collapse at one point. Ha.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :combust: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

I would just assume the pop and zooropa comments were not true. It was reported through a radio station (and yes it was Carter Alan who is "close" to the band). I would believe it more if someone met Adam and he said it to them.

BEAL said:
I would just assume the pop and zooropa comments were not true. It was reported through a radio station (and yes it was Carter Alan who is "close" to the band). I would believe it more if someone met Adam and he said it to them.

Didn't Carter Alan have a falling out with the band at one point (before the Zoo tour) and then was allowed to get interviews again during the Zoo tour? I thought I read something about that in Bill Flanangan's book.

kellyahern said:

Didn't Carter Alan have a falling out with the band at one point (before the Zoo tour) and then was allowed to get interviews again during the Zoo tour? I thought I read something about that in Bill Flanangan's book.

Yup, that's what ol' Bill writes

Re: Re: Re: U2 soundchecking in Manchester

God Part III said:

Where could if fit in if not where With Or Without You is?

C'mon, I'm sure they could over the curfew...!

But, hey, I'm just hoping for some surprises, like throwing in some good long version of AIWIY (not a longshot by the way). Besides, I really don't think we'll miss Pride or NYD, or the 2nd Vertigo for that matter... So there, we can have our 10min version of that song. :wink:

But, no, I hope WOWY will be a staple for the rest of the tour. :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom