U2 should mix it up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I can't stand it anymore! :no:
I've been to 7 shows this tour up to now and it's always the same songs. I mean, between the sets of the support acts and U2 you always get the Beach Boys with Good Vibrations, David Bowie - Rebel Rebel, The Killers - Mr. Brightside, etc. :yawn:
Why can't U2 mix it up? :huh:
What are the roadies thinking, who have to hear this mix night after night after night? :yuck:

Please U2, mix it up. Don't turn into a nostalgia act, like some of the radio stations we have here...

:angel:

Marty

Marty - im not being mean, u have a great taste in music, and I enjoy seeing what songs u listen to in Bang n Clatter....but really, I would LOVE to be going to 7 gigs on this tour, as i'm sure many others on here would too!
And it's obvious that they would be playing a lot of the new songs, and the best of their 'classic', so as to appeal to the many '1st time gig-goers' out there. I know....Vertigo twice wedidnt expect, and you must be a little sick of hearing that one so many times now!:wink:

Have u any more to go to? If so, just rock on and enjoy em'!:rockon:

Popmartijn said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I can't stand it anymore! :no:
I've been to 7 shows this tour up to now and it's always the same songs. I mean, between the sets of the support acts and U2 you always get the Beach Boys with Good Vibrations, David Bowie - Rebel Rebel, The Killers - Mr. Brightside, etc. :yawn:
Why can't U2 mix it up? :huh:
What are the roadies thinking, who have to hear this mix night after night after night? :yuck:

Please U2, mix it up. Don't turn into a nostalgia act, like some of the radio stations we have here...

:angel:

Marty

Are you referring to the songs between support acts OR U2s set here, you seem to have enjoyed the show according to your setlist party posting:wink:

Re: Re: U2 should mix it up!

1stOne said:

Are you referring to the songs between support acts OR U2s set here, you seem to have enjoyed the show according to your setlist party posting:wink:

It could go either way.
But I think he's talking about the first.
Although he could also be poking fun at everybody that's complaining about the U2 setlist.
Or he's really referring to the U2 setlist.

Now did I just made my own answer useless, o well.

Yet another stupid, useless thread like the one Mikal made, sorry. I know this sarcasm is supposed to be fun but it isn't (imho, of course). Feel free to not like the negative comments about the setlists and post whatever you want in the relevant threads about the subject, but don't create a million irrelevant threads trying to make fun of people here. Remember - the people complaining about the setlists are not tryng to make fun of you.

Re: Re: Re: U2 should mix it up!

Miringeltje said:

It could go either way.
But I think he's talking about the first.
Although he could also be poking fun at everybody that's complaining about the U2 setlist.
Or he's really referring to the U2 setlist.

Now did I just made my own answer useless, o well.

you just changed 2 options to 4 (or am I imagining things...make that 5):lol:

I thought it was funny anyway;)

U2Man said:
Yet another stupid, useless thread like the one Mikal made, sorry. I know this sarcasm is supposed to be fun but it isn't (imho, of course). Feel free to not like the negative comments about the setlists and post whatever you want in the relevant threads about the subject, but don't create a million irrelevant threads trying to make fun of people here. Remember - the people complaining about the setlists are not tryng to make fun of you.

Uhm, I was just suggesting U2Man.
'Cause of course I have no means of really knowing what POPMartijn meant with his post or this thread.
What I posted was only my interpertation.

And darn it, it's really too bad you don't think sarcasm is fun.

Re: Re: Re: Re: U2 should mix it up!

1stOne said:

you just changed 2 options to 4 (or am I imagining things...make that 5):lol:

I thought it was funny anyway;)

4 or 5???
I count three.

Or wait, hang on... uno, dos, tres, catorce!!

Miringeltje said:

Uhm, I was just suggesting U2Man.
'Cause of course I have no means of really knowing what POPMartijn meant with his post or this thread.
What I posted was only my interpertation.

And darn it, it's really too bad you don't think sarcasm is fun.

Sarcasm can be fun...but not if it's repeated over and over again and just meant to make fun of the same people all the time. Then it gets tedious.

U2Man said:

Sarcasm can be fun...but not if it's repeated over and over again and just meant to make fun of the same people all the time. Then it gets tedious.

u2Man
would you like a glass of red wine?

Back
Top Bottom