U2 Santiago 2006 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava:
That's why I started the translated thread. Where are you from BTW?
Luchitox:
-The comment about Lagos was sincere envy, but of the good one. The image last weekend was really moving.
-The one about the world cup, was just football bashing. Do you really can cope with brazilians winning the 6th? Their egos are going to occupy the whole continent! I don't know which one I dislike the most , if them or England winning the WC!
-'Bout Maradona, what can I say, be have to put everything we have in someone's shoulders. They're now even started doing the same with Messi, a 18 y.o. !!
-------------------
- Miroslava: por eso empecé a traducir mis mensajes... de dónde eres, a propósito?
Luchitox:
- Fui sincero con lo de Lagos, envidia sana y buena. La escena del último fin de semana fue muy conmovedora. Realmente desearía que alguna vez nos pase a nosotros.
- Respecto de la Copa, es solo discusión futbolera, como debe ser. En serio quieren a Brasil campeón? Nos van a ocupar todo el continente con su ego si sucede! No se que quiero menos, si Brasil o Inglaterra campeón!
- Somos así, tenemos que poner todo en los hombros de alguien, por eso lo hacemos con Maradona. Ahora, ya están empezando a hacer lo mismo con Messi. Tiene 18 años!!

Thanks for translating, but as you know, not everyone was doing so. And as for the insults... those really don't need to be translated as they shouldnt be posted :wink:

And I am 100% Mexican born and raised, now in the U.S. though.

ponkine said:

Déjate de joder imbécil, si no te gusta la idea del posible DVD de Santiago, ¿para qué mierda posteas aquí entonces?

Anda a prenderle velas a Maradona mejor...

What a loser... what's the point in mixing soccer with this thread?

But, since you raised it, at least i will be able to support my own team during the World Cup and not have to support Brazil's... given the amazing Chilean soccer history... :tsk:

Great attitude. With that personality I am sure that you will get the Santiago DVD delivered tomorrow to your door via UPS.

:yawn:

Last edited:
luchitox said:
Translate this:

" Ki pa longi rkliao...te oy a hagerte la ceja en la wuata shitumaire...paha toas la moneas logo! "
:drool:
jajaja que las caga!!!......... jajajajawajaja

U2@NYC said:

What a loser... what's the point in mixing soccer with this thread?

But, since you raised it, at least i will be able to support my own team during the World Cup and not have to support Brazil's... given the amazing Chilean soccer history... :tsk:

Great attitude. With that personality I am sure that you will get the Santiago DVD delivered tomorrow to your door via UPS.

:yawn:

y el imbécil sigue posteando aquí ...

Which part of my post was hard to comprehend? It was in spanish after all.

Next time the thread gets closed. Period.

ramblin rose said:
If U2 is going to release any other show in DVD it should be the Dallas show.

I agree, forget the crappy Santiago show, who cares, let's see the Dallas show instead.

Texans are much better U2 fans than Chileans, everyone with a brain knows that.

In fact, if I had to rank U2 fans, I would put them in this order:

1st Place: Texas U2 fans

Last Place: Chilean U2 fans

Therefore, Dallas should get the DVD, or maybe Houston.

Please sign my petition:

www.yestexasnochile.com

Last edited:
Melhor fechar isso logo antes que comecem a dizer umas verdades a esse babaca .............

Nothing I hate more that people telling us to close a thread with that dancing lock instead of having the self control to behave maturely. But as I have a feeling this is not going to get any better....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom