U2 react now benefit MTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anybody know at which point during the broadcast U2 perform? It's playing on Vh1 in the UK now (17:00) and has been on since 13:00.

Cheers,
Jim

mkdominatr said:
i went to download the track from mtv.com but its doesnt support Macs:mad:

Now I'm understand why iTunes is the best Internet download music store, for me iTunes works best for this kind of causes, multiplataform and multi-country

Also, iPod if the best seller mp3 player

Stupid MTV

I know... it dosen't make sense. I downloaded the program and then it tells me that I need some other software but it takes me to the same software upload that I Just downloaded. It's crap. I wish they had offered it on iTunes instead. They would get more money for it and for the hurricane victims. Such a shame.

Chizip said:

...pretending to be a cat, petting adam :coocoo:

I've got to agree on that one. It was great to hear An Cat Dubh, but Bono's goofy antics really killed the song for me. The man did just about everything but pretend to take a dump in a litter box. :huh:

atikicat said:

I've got to agree on that one. It was great to hear An Cat Dubh, but Bono's goofy antics really killed the song for me. The man did just about everything but pretend to take a dump in a litter box. :huh:
and i suppose his monkey walk during popmart was alot classier :|

atikicat said:

:lmao:

KUEFC09U2 said:
and i suppose his monkey walk during popmart was alot classier :|
Monkey walk? I thought he was doing an impression of our future president.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom