U2 On SNL 11/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stlmurph

Babyface
It looks like U2 WILL be performing on SNL Saturday 11/20.

I plan to go and take a chance and try to get a standby ticket. They are as rare as rare can be -- but why not give it a try?

Is anyone else going? Should we plan a get together.
Thoughts Anyone?

Murph' -St. Louis

u2 SNL

I totally wanted to try and get a stand by ticket for the show. I am just not sure when u have to be at the studio. like 5 in the morning?

Re: u2 SNL

DPrinceNY said:
I totally wanted to try and get a stand by ticket for the show. I am just not sure when u have to be at the studio. like 5 in the morning?

I would Google out the SNL Website. Thats where I got my detail.

Good luck! Will we see you in line?

Murph' - St. Louis

Yep I am definitely gonna show up. I wonder if getting stand by tickets for the rehersel at 8 gives u a better chance of getting in as opposed to the live showing.
It says no later then 7 in the morning, guessing we should come around 6.
I was just wondering, how do standbye tickets work? someone has to not show up for us to get in?

I did it for Foo Fighters SNL and there are fantic SNL fans who have been to every show since the first SNL. Sorry but they did get away with sneaking in 1 person ahead of the line. I was #1 and camp out for it. Plus they do not honor lists. Your receive a big paper ticket with you line placement # for either the reheresa; or the live show. Tonight the chances of getting into the rehearsal aor taping are slim. You might and I mean might have a chance if you are one of the first 4 people. Another factor is if people didn't show up to the show. Hope that its raining today in New York. See you in front of the line in Miami,/Ft. Lauderdale or Tampa in March. I know what it is going to take. Now Thanksgiving weekend last 3 shows with Metallica.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom