U2 on Conan OBrien this Thursday... 10/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

u2wedge

New Yorker
Just saw the commercial...

It said 'Don't miss Conan's special show with U2.' Almost sounded like U2 might be the center of the whole show...

you know, I was hoping someone would tell the band how cool Conan is and how they really need to do his show. I can't wait to see what that staff comes up with for that appearance.

It should give the band some serious indie cred, and will make Conan look amazing for actually getting them on the show.

awesome news.

lazarus said:
you know, I was hoping someone would tell the band how cool Conan is and how they really need to do his show. I can't wait to see what that staff comes up with for that appearance.

It should give the band some serious indie cred, and will make Conan look amazing for actually getting them on the show.

awesome news.

indie cred + u2 = :lol:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been wanting this to happen forever!!!!!

This is gonna be great!! Can't wait!!

The next u2 album/tour cycle in the US may include an appearance on the The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.

Think about it.

u2fp

Last edited:
Conan rules!!

I'm going to cross my fingers for two songs instead of just one. COBL seems a likely choice.

I looked at the schedule on nbc and u2 was'nt listed as a guest
on the 6th. It could be wrong though.:eyebrow:

From NBC's website:

Late Night With Conan O'Brien 2126 - MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY, JOHN KRASINSKI,RIC OCASEK All New

That's the Thursday night schedule.

I can't wait! I'll make sure to stream the audio live for whoever can't watch it on TV.

I'm really happy about this... Conan has wanted U2 on the show forever. He'll actually appreciate 'em being there. Plus, he's hilarious. Good stuff!

inmyplace13 said:
From NBC's website:

Late Night With Conan O'Brien 2126 - MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY, JOHN KRASINSKI,RIC OCASEK All New

That's the Thursday night schedule.

NBC's advertising U2 for this Thursday's Conan. TV Commercial trumps website in this instance. I'm betting it was a late addition and Ocasek got bumped. Hell, Ocasek hasn't been on TV in years, what's another week...

I would assume the Conan website may not be updated yet.

Last edited:
gorman said:
I can't wait! I'll make sure to stream the audio live for whoever can't watch it on TV.

I'm really happy about this... Conan has wanted U2 on the show forever. He'll actually appreciate 'em being there. Plus, he's hilarious. Good stuff!

:yes:

I always love Conan's interviews with people of Irish decent - they always seem to have a special spark. Particularly musicians.

Streaming? :drool:

Thank you so much. :yes:

gorman said:

MANY THANKS GORMAN :up: You really rock! :bow:

I am also a Conan fan, and I am thrilled to see he'll be hosting U2 on the show. Better get the VCR ready to record! :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom