U2 on Conan OBrien this Thursday... 10/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!! this is totally awesome!!...i love Conan!! i used to watch him all the time that had to change when i got a full time job :(

But job or not i will be staying up til 1:30am on Thursday....and i was having a a lousy week..with work ...but will make being tired on Friday really worth it :hyper: :up:

Just so everyone knows, I will be streaming the audio live for the entire show. I'll post the server details an hour before the show begins. I'll stream at around 128Kbps (i.e. it won't work if you're on a modem), and then post both lossless SHN files and 320Kbps MP3s once the show is over.

I can't wait :)

angel_28 said:
YAY!! this is totally awesome!!...i love Conan!! i used to watch him all the time that had to change when i got a full time job :(

But job or not i will be staying up til 1:30am on Thursday....and i was having a a lousy week..with work ...but will make being tired on Friday really worth it :hyper: :up:

:yes: :hyper: :applaud:

made my week too!

gorman said:
Just so everyone knows, I will be streaming the audio live for the entire show. I'll post the server details an hour before the show begins. I'll stream at around 128Kbps (i.e. it won't work if you're on a modem), and then post both lossless SHN files and 320Kbps MP3s once the show is over.

Good Lord, gorman, do you have any idea how much U2 fans here
love you? :heart:

gorman said:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

how could someone not think Conan is hilarious, he's the funniest thing on American television, BY FAR???

I am hoping Triumph and Bono do battle.

I beg for at least one sketch of some sort.

U2DMfan said:
how could someone not think Conan is hilarious, he's the funniest thing on American television, BY FAR???

I am hoping Triumph and Bono do battle.

I beg for at least one sketch of some sort.

Umm, Conan has waited sooooo long to get U2 on the show, I don't think he'll spoil it by having Triumph repeatedly insult the U2 boys, although, a little friendly banter might be fun to watch...a little

:shifty:

kakvox said:

Umm, Conan has waited sooooo long to get U2 on the show, I don't think he'll spoil it by having Triumph repeatedly insult the U2 boys, although, a little friendly banter might be fun to watch...a little

:shifty:

As for sketches go, I pray for 'in the Year 2000'. Now that's some quality television right there

:drool:

I think that if anyone is trying to go down to NBC to get into the show, the chances are slim. It was not the case for Bruce when he did Conan in December of 2002. If you had a chance to lineup for empty seats, you would have to be at least the first 10 people maybe. If not the first 2 or 3 people in line.

I did Saturday Night Live once for Foo Fighters 2 years ago. Only 20 into the first show, 4 into the live broadcast.

youre right, that is a dumb question

look at the title of the thread :wink:

kakvox said:
As for sketches go, I pray for 'in the Year 2000'. Now that's some quality television right there.
It would be cool to see Edge do that sketch...being that he comes from the future and all.:wink:

"In the year 2000" isn't really a sketch. Not like an SNL thing. It's more like a comedy bit...like Letterman's "Top Ten" or Leno's "Headlines"...only funnier.

Conan mentioned U2 being on the show thursday tonigt. he seemed pretty excited about it. i so cant wait :hyper:

psh thats no good, i cant trade this low quality shit with other traders. what are you thinking? we need DVD quality.

well then you shouldnt post anything at all. its useless, useless i tell you.

can the mods please take that down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom