U2 on Conan OBrien this Thursday... 10/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put up the stream early so that people can work out any technical problems they may have before the show begins. The details are in my signature.

One thing I should note. My local NBC affiliate is running a 10 minute special after the news (before The Tonight Show with Jay Leno), which means Conan will start 10 minutes later than normal. So, the show on the stream should start at 11:45pm central time. The delay sucks, I know =/

Woohooo. I have today off, my last practice exam was yesterday.
God Loves me!

And if the Comedy Channel in Australia is anything to go by, last night the showed Wednsdays show, which means that the U2 one should be on tonight!

conan_obrien_mrt_clay.jpg

in the year 2000... in clay.

damn those delays - screws up the people with Tivo (or Tivo-cloned) machines. :madspit: So now do I schedule the news, Conan, and the show AFTER Conan? :scratch:

:lmao: at all the Edge from the year 2000 pictures. Very funny!

In the year 2000!

Maybe Edge is stuck in the year 2000 and he can't get out of it. :laugh: That was lame. :reject:

gorman said:

Watchin' the Houston / Atlanta playoff game. There's really nothing else on right now :)

Haha, I've been watching the same game on Australian Pay TV (theres nothing else on either) ....Direct Broadcast From Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom