U2 Moving to Montreal: Confirmation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZooMacPhisto800

War Child
Today, I heard the following ad on the radio... it was during a commercial break. It was an a 70s/80s/90s themed radio station:

"Pink Floyd lives in Montreal (clip of "Wish you were here"), Bon Jovi lives in Montreal (clip of "Livin' on a prayer"), U2 lives in Montreal (clip of "Where the streets have no name")... (name of radio station announced) - the spirit of Montreal".

* emphasis mine

corianderstem said:

Can you please explain to me why the Packers suck so hard this year, oh fellow Wisconsinite?

injuries, injuries, and injuries!

we should be alright next year, especially if we luck out and get Reggie Bush in the draft.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

no that's richie sambora

who by the way i witnessed walk from the back of the floor in new jersey all the way up and into the ellipse.

that lottery cheater!!!

Richie :drool: He should take Jon's place as the singer these days :tsk:

:shifty:

um...yeah...U2 in Montreal...

mikal said:

injuries, injuries, and injuries!

we should be alright next year, especially if we luck out and get Reggie Bush in the draft.

The injuries did cost us, mostly in the wide receiver spot. I don't think that losing Ahman Green hurt that bad because we found Samkon Gato instead. About Reggie Bush, unless we get the number one draft pick, we won't get him. He's going first in the draft no matter what. Anyway, what we really need are some awesome linemen and defensive players.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
Today, I heard the following ad on the radio... it was during a commercial break. It was an a 70s/80s/90s themed radio station:

"Pink Floyd lives in Montreal (clip of "Wish you were here"), Bon Jovi lives in Montreal (clip of "Livin' on a prayer"), U2 lives in Montreal (clip of "Where the streets have no name")... (name of radio station announced) - the spirit of Montreal".

* emphasis mine
In Soviet Russia, volume adjusts you.

The boys are all habs fans, and after the win the other night, who wouldnt want to move to montreal!

Back
Top Bottom