U2 Manager Confirms : Interference Tour 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
June 28th - Retures

'Today Dublin, Tommrow The World Wide Web'

U2's longtime manager today said that the band will be doing a one off special concert next year for Interference.com members, following its 5 month tour of Australia next year.

"we are delighted to be playing a gig for all interfernece members" Mr.Mcguniess said.

Fans will also be able to vote for songs they want to hear the most, using apples new Technology, the Apple iVote.
The special U2 Apple iVote is only $999, done from its RRP $1000.

All Interference members will also be able to take part in a 2 hour interveiew (Bitching Setlist session) With Bono, Edge Adam and Larry before the show begins.

Interference members will also have the chance to be first in best dressed by sending money to Elvis (Interference.com Owner) and they shall recive a speical Interference.com Membership card (6 Months after the tour is completed)

The show will be held at the newley completed Wembley stadium in London next year.

Last edited:
:lmao:

A bitching setlist interview!
thbanana.gif

June 28th Retures (continued)
Willie Williams is said to be drawing up the initial plans for an impressive, one off, state of the art Blue Crack screen. The light curtain will consist of 1000s of Interference members' avatars. Members will be able to PM each other. via texting. The first 32 PMs will appear across the Blue Crack screen.

1stOne said:
June 28th Retures (continued)
Willie Williams is said to be drawing up the initial plans for an impressive, one off, state of the art Blue Crack screen. The light curtain will consist of 1000s of Interference members' avatars.

:lmao:

*vertigo*

and about time too.......

now, I want to speak to bono first because I want my $40 back from u2.com..........then we can bitch about the setlist.

*vertigo*

JOFO said:
*vertigo*

and about time too.......

now, I want to speak to bono first because I want my $40 back from u2.com..........then we can bitch about the setlist.

*vertigo*

Yes! and I want to complain about my key ring. It's scratched to hell. Must search for better avatar. Need someone to PM.

The Ritz in London will be reserved exclusively for Interference members, band and crew for this coveted event. Premium members will be allocated suites. Moderators will keep the whole event in order. Post show party back at the Ritz will be hosted by the band, who will mingle with the fans.

man, i know this is all a joke, but still...IF...IF!!!...U2 were to ever do this for their fanclub members or interference...holy cow, you could count on one of the best setlists ever.

You know everyone would be voting for Acrobat....if this were to ever happen;)

UnforgettableMe said:
xD

sweet!! where do we get tickets again? :wink:
[/QUOTE

Ticketmaster will announce a pre sale for the general public and animals, and we can have what's left. You have -5 seconds to complete online transactions. Rear stage seats will be 'best available'. Tickets will be posted half an hour before the show.

Tickets can be purchased through myself.
I have approximately 30,000 tickets, 5,000 of which are GA's.. (its true!!) so hurry!

Sicy said:
I have approximately 30,000 tickets, 5,000 of which are GA's.. (its true!!) so hurry!

I'll have 2 rear stage, 1 nosebleed and 1 sidestage (you know, the ones where you can't see the screen), and I'll pay top price 8 months in advance. Don't try fobbing me off with fakes either. Anyway, how do we know you're not a scalper posing as Sicy?

Sicy said:

Sicy, what are you selling the GA's for? If it's over $1000 a ticket, I'm not interested. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom