U2 management taking charge of ticket situation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

misiek

The Fly
I just received this email from American Express:

Dear Card Member:
We are sorry to inform you that, due to circumstances beyond our control, tickets for the U2 concert, on Saturday May 21, at Madison Square Garden that go on sale at 9:00 A.M. on Monday, January 31, will not be offered through Gold Card Events. We offer our sincere apology to those Cardmembers who were anticipating the sale.
Cardmembers are still able to purchase tickets by going directly to www.ticketmaster.com and purchasing with the general public.

Let's hope they put the tix back into the sales pool or distribute them to U2.Con members.

YEAH!!!!

I noticed the message on the official website too. I think U2 is pissed about this, the ebay scalping, etc.

tkramer said:
YEAH!!!!

I noticed the message on the official website too. I think U2 is pissed about this, the ebay scalping, etc.

Don't kid yourself. There has always been scalping of U2 tickets and they never much cared before. U2 is pissed about the bad publicity and is trying to make themselves look better.

Yeah but in the process of making themselves look good, they might just prevent yet another clusterf*ck like this week. I don't give a rats about their rep of course, but I would like to see them at least trying to get tix to the right people.

Honestly man, these scalpers make my blood boil and it's sickening to think that no matter what, they always seem to get one step ahead.

Just as well we don't have the right to bear arms in the UK - there would have been carnage on the streets this week! Nothing but the remains of scalpers all over the country. LOL

Back
Top Bottom