U2 live vs. Coldplay live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blueeyedgirl said:
It's not the "election" thing that gets me, it's that you lot voted him back in!!!!!!!!! :huh: :no: :angry:

It's called - "no opposition with any sense of clear policies or signs of a backbone"

No way should an idiot president fighting an unpopular war in an economic recession be voted back in. However since no one really knew what Kerry stood for....

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE QUESTION BUT WHAT IS HOTPLAY,SORRY COLDPLAY?
COBLPLAY?
LOLPLAY?
VERTIPLAY?
ELEPLAY?
REPLAY?

DONT PLAY.......................

hey dominatr, were you at the recent coldplay show? that'd be wild, we've both been at a few of the same (and best) shows recently.

they did put on a good one in Philly.

scottyT said:
hey dominatr, were you at the recent coldplay show? that'd be wild, we've both been at a few of the same (and best) shows recently.

they did put on a good one in Philly.

Indeed I was. I'm a concert junkie so if there are some good shows odds are I am there......I had floor seats. Quite amazing.

nice, i was in nearly the same seat as one U2 show. so hot.

Coldplay did a great job. very enthusiastic, and very appreciative. some of their songs suck, but some are just incredible. they more than make up for the few wanks. i mean U2 even has one bad song, and they dusted it off this tour. i think it was to show that even though they're awesome, they aren't perfect.

anyway, it was a great coldplay show. i'm glad went to work early so i could get out in time for it.

coldplay live 2003 DVD was awesome, the tour diary and the included live CD was great. A lot better than U2's vertigo dvd(imo)
Money well spent:wink: :drool:

The best live show I've been to that wasn't U2 was Elbow. Those guys sound peerless live and they create at atmosphere where you are completely in awe. Coldplay is one of my favorite bands, but they dont do that.

Coldplay? No way (no pun intended) are the better than u2 live. I used to like them, and i saw them live and it put me right off. They just lack the stage presence. There was no connection, and it really felt like they were trying to get through the set as quickly as possible just to get it over and done with. I have seen them twice and it was like that both times.

xaviMF22 said:
coldplay live 2003 DVD was awesome, the tour diary and the included live CD was great. A lot better than U2's vertigo dvd(imo)
Money well spent:wink: :drool:

:shocked:

gabrielvox said:
I saw the Coldplay DVD.

Well at least part of it until I fell asleep.

It was only 1/4 as good as the U2 DVD, yet they cost the same.

That's a ripoff.

I didn't fell asleep because I was taking care of my little cousin that was playing by my side:wink:

Back
Top Bottom