U2 Live in Chicago DVD to air in UK in November...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2wedge

New Yorker
UK indie 3DD Entertainment has once again been appointed as the international distributor for global rock combo U2's latest world tour, and has already inked a deal with a UK broadcaster.
UK terrestrial Channel 4 will air Vertigo 2005 – U2 Live from Chicago in November. The high-definition concert was shot on the first leg of the Irish band’s tour earlier this year and is directed by Hamish Hamilton."We look forward to presenting this to buyers during Mipcom and closing further deals," commented Lara von Ahlefeldlt, director of programme development at 3DD.

:ohmy: I expect it will be a shortened version, I remember they did this with the Slane DVD around the time it was released :hmm:

yeah the same as when elevation was put on tv maybe an hr with ads. i dont care ill be buying it at 10am the day its out!!

{paintedroses} said:
:ohmy: I expect it will be a shortened version, I remember they did this with the Slane DVD around the time it was released :hmm:

They actually originally aired 9 songs from Slane on Thanksgiving weekend in 2002. The DVD was released after a lot of people told the band to put it out.

bcrt2000 said:

They actually originally aired 9 songs from Slane on Thanksgiving weekend in 2002. The DVD was released after a lot of people told the band to put it out.

Whatever :shrug:

bcrt2000 said:

It was already slated for release at that point. People asking for it did not factor into it being released. It "may" have cause them to release it a bit earlier, but they were planning to release it regardless. Just like Milan 2005 will be released as well, eventually.

Back
Top Bottom