U2 in Poland??! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*k_i_t_e_86*

War Child
Today, in one of the most reliable Polish newspapers, it was announced that the band will probably visit Poland during their tour in 2005!
It's obviously still unofficial and not confirmed information.
They would play in July in Chorzow.

:drool:

Well, thats not all!...
Another Polish website informes that it is highly possible that U2 will come to Poland (to Gdansk) for a celebration connected with 'Solidarnosc' (they sang about it in New Years Day).

:shocked: :faint:

Hope it works! That would be an AMAZING year!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

*k_i_t_e_86* said:
Today, in one of the most reliable Polish newspapers, it was announced that the band will probably visit Poland during their tour in 2005!
It's obviously still unofficial and not confirmed information.
They would play in July in Chorzow.

:drool:

Well, thats not all!...
Another Polish website informes that it is highly possible that U2 will come to Poland (to Gdansk) for a celebration connected with 'Solidarnosc' (they sang about it in New Years Day).

:shocked: :faint:

Hope it works! That would be an AMAZING year!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

i've heard that too. God let it be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i don't think they'd come twice, if that turns to be true it'll probably be either one or another. but who knows........

i'm starting collecting money anyway- i'm desperate to see them this time no matter if they come down here or not.

pozdrowienia dla Krakowa s tej potfornej Warszawy :wink:

Re: Re: U2 in Poland??! :D

e edge said:

i've heard that too. God let it be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i don't think they'd come twice, if that turns to be true it'll probably be either one or another. but who knows........

i'm starting collecting money anyway- i'm desperate to see them this time no matter if they come down here or not.

pozdrowienia dla Krakowa s tej potfornej Warszawy :wink:

Im desperate too!! I missed the Elevation tour, so the next year will be definitely dedicated to u2 ;) I've already planed going to Germany for some concerts, coz i was 100% sure they wont come to Poland! Well, we'll find out on December 8th for sure. Anyway, i ll do everything to see them this time- here or anywhere else :D

U2girl- that would be a good idea- concerts in every new EU country!;)

Pozdrawiam rowniez, Warszawa chyba nie taka straszna, w koncu po warszawskiej ziemi stapali u2 pare lat temu...;)

Oh, that would be *amazing* because I'm going to Poland in the summer (for the first time in my life, I might add). That would make it a perfect trip indeed! :D

Ok, so we have a date (unofficial obviously): 7.07.2005 :)
That actually sucks for me a bit, coz i have exams somewhere at the beggining of july...:mad:

This date would actually fit the Hungarian one which you mentioned.

Stefananny- i hope you'll enjoy your stay;) Where exactly are you gonna be?

Well, the correct rumoured date for Hungary is 5th July but I'm afraid this will remain a rumour because in the list u2tour.de have there are no Easter-European countries. :eyebrow:

I'm also proud of that fact, i m collecting money for next gig in Czech Republic, Prague day after Our polish tour it must be amazing summer!!!!!!!!
cheers! :wave:

lucas007 said:
I'm also proud of that fact, i m collecting money for next gig in Czech Republic, Prague day after Our polish tour it must be amazing summer!!!!!!!!
cheers! :wave:

Are you sure that there will be a concert in Prague?
If so, thats great.
Im really hoping to attend two gigs this year :dance:

guys, I'm from Ukraine, and I need really your help. :sad: :( I'm about concerts in Poland or Hungary. first, I need someone who can buy me ticket to the show (of corse, with return money). by mail or locally. and second, I need person to go with, to show me how to get to stadium, coz it will be my first trip to that cities. I'll appreciate any help.

Bonny said:
guys, I'm from Ukraine, and I need really your help. :sad: :( I'm about concerts in Poland or Hungary. first, I need someone who can buy me ticket to the show (of corse, with return money). by mail or locally. and second, I need person to go with, to show me how to get to stadium, coz it will be my first trip to that cities. I'll appreciate any help.

Hey there, you might also try posting a thread in the "What Do You Want?" section of this forum for help. :wave:

It's located here. :) http://forum.interference.com/f282.html

Bonny said:

Contact me by e-mail, i'll see what i can do :wink:
m_marta00@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom