U2 Hawaii shirts now available!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ew why did they use this tshirt design for the front :sick:

U2T40389.jpg

Chizip said:
ew why did they use this tshirt design for the front :sick:

U2T40389.jpg

I totally agree, the front of that shirt is cheesetastic. But, I still ordered one, because I have to have my tshirt collection complete for all the shows I saw.:nerd: , and I was bummed I couldn't get one at the show. I just feel bad for all the fools on Ebay that paid $200 for that shirt!!

That really is a crappy t-shirt design, does anybody know whwere i can pick up a vintage UF t-shirt in a L?

Wasn't there also a white T-shirt for sale at the Hawaii concert that had a picture on the front of both U2 and Pearl Jam? Or was this a custom T-shirt by a fan that I spotted?

Anyway, I think I'm gonna order it. Yes, I already have a V from Croke Park, but this one is special too (at the very least for me). Hopefully the print will hold better in the washing machine as the Croke one did. :|

I can't decide if I should buy it. I really hate the front of it, but I want a Hawaii shirt. It's a shame they picked THE ugliest shirt design for this. :|

I still think this was the best tour shirt:

U2T36134.jpg

PS - that was the one I bought.

mads said:
I can't decide if I should buy it. I really hate the front of it, but I want a Hawaii shirt. It's a shame they picked THE ugliest shirt design for this. :|

That's how I feel about the shirt I bought in Dublin. It's the same design. I can't stand it! I was disappointed when I saw that design was the only Dublin shirt. I thought about just getting a European leg shirt instead but I didn't. I wish I would have gotten the other one because my Dublin shirt is the only U2 concert shirt I have that I don't wear. I can't stand having a big red V painted across me. :angry:

The Hawaii shirts were made in Africa through Bono's wife EDUN co.? Yea, the front design made me a bit hesitant, though I like it, then again I'm no expert on fashion. =)

w71361262.jpg

Matsumoto's Shaved Ice.. hmmmmmmmmm.

Fortunately i bought it just before the show even if I don't like much the pic :eyebrow: but coming specially from France that is a great souvenir. I was surprised to see it on Ebay at 200$ !!!

sonicsmurf said:
The Hawaii shirts were made in Africa through Bono's wife EDUN co.? Yea, the front design made me a bit hesitant, though I like it, then again I'm no expert on fashion. =)

w71361262.jpg

Matsumoto's Shaved Ice.. hmmmmmmmmm.

Since it was made by EDUN, I will buy it . I am also getting the Music Rise t-shirt.

WOW, along with my ADO(RED) shirt I've just spent $90 on three t-shirts:huh:

Again I say.. this is a fugly shirt.. :huh: Why don't they have the other one that was being sold too that was a TON nicer than this one.. :huh:

I ain't buying this one..:|

Oh and if you order one you will have to wait weeks for it cuz they have no stock available even though it is shown as available at the u2.com shop...:eyebrow:

I ordered my shirts Jan. 12 and received them yesterday--slow by online standards, but lightning quick by U2 standards.

Mark---plus I got to make up for my NOT buying an MSG shirt when I was there.

kramwest1 said:
I ordered my shirts Jan. 12 and received them yesterday--slow by online standards, but lightning quick by U2 standards.

Mark---plus I got to make up for my NOT buying an MSG shirt when I was there.

Seriously, I just got mine too and ordered it around the same time. Did they have to grow the cotton in Africa first? I had always thought everyone was just exaggerating about how horrible U2.com service was, but now I see they were really being kind. :lmao:
It is quite fugly and now that I have it, I am really wondering why I ordered it. :scratch: Post-Hawaii delerium, I guess. :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom