U2 fans bitch too much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

techfire

Acrobat
Maybe not all, but some bitch way too much about getting tickets, not getting tickets, ga lines, lottery, membership. It's getting a little annoying, especially since I enjoy reading the positive threads. I tried going to other U2 fan sites and they're as bad, ticket prices too high, no ga's available, and so on. Everyone seems pissed at the brokers for getting all the good seats, but it seems as though some fellow U2 fans bought tons of tickets in other cities in hopes of trading tickets, I saw a thread of some guy trading 20 pairs of tickets in 20 different cities, dude has got to be some sort of loser. Chill out U2 fans, it's only a concert.

you are so right!!!

some even bitch about how much u2 fans bitch!

how annoying is that?!?

Stingray said:
Are you in denile about not getting tickets or something? :wink:

No, I already saw them in Anaheim and L.A. a couple weeks back and I have Vegas seats as well, so no denile. Just an opinion, guy.

We do complain a lot, but then, this is a forum about U2 with over a million posts... Pretty likely some odd stuff will come up to gripe about...

"I hate the color of Larry's underwear!!!!"

I will note that this site and @u2 are the best. Some are downright impossible to put up with. Here people at least argue logically. I can respect a logical argument.

Chizip said:
you are so right!!!

some even bitch about how much u2 fans bitch!

how annoying is that?!?

That is annoying, isn't it? How did that October sweep taste, Cardinal fan. 9-2 Dodgers baby, take that!

techfire said:

That is annoying, isn't it? How did that October sweep taste, Cardinal fan. 9-2 Dodgers baby, take that!

a dodgers fan making fun of a cardinals fan for losing in the world series after the cardinals easily took care of the dodgers in the first round?

good stuff :lol:

Chizip said:

a dodgers fan making fun of a cardinals fan for losing in the world series after the cardinals easily took care of the dodgers in the first round?

good stuff :lol:

It's all good, the Cards were predicted to make the playoffs, the Dodgers weren't. It's all good Cardinal fan, Rolen isn't hitting his weight and Mulder is a bust so far. Here comes the Dodgers tough guy, best record in baseball.

well rolen had 6 hits and 2 homers in his last 2 games and is batting like .246 now, so he must be pretty fat

the thing is our offense has been terrible yet they are still in first place

i do worry about mulder though...

hows jd "crybaby" drew doing? wasnt he hitless in his first 20 at bats or something?

Chizip said:
well rolen had 6 hits and 2 homers in his last 2 games and is batting like .246 now, so he must be pretty fat

the thing is our offense has been terrible yet they are still in first place

i do worry about mulder though...

hows jd "crybaby" drew doing? wasnt he hitless in his first 20 at bats or something?

You know it killed you, as a Cardinal fan, to see Drew put up sick numbers for the Braves last year. He started off slow, 0 for 25 I think, and the Big D is still 9-2, but I do believe he's been picking it up the last few days, I'm not worried. So you're in first place with the mighty Cubs, the Beltran-less Astros and...oh the Reds, I would hope so with that line up. The Cards are not exactly the youngest team around, so you better win quick..not this year though, I see blue skies ahead.

techfire said:

You know it killed you, as a Cardinal fan, to see Drew put up sick numbers for the Braves last year. He started off slow, 0 for 25 I think, and the Big D is still 9-2, but I do believe he's been picking it up the last few days, I'm not worried. So you're in first place with the mighty Cubs, the Beltran-less Astros and...oh the Reds, I would hope so with that line up. The Cards are not exactly the youngest team around, so you better win quick..not this year though, I see blue skies ahead.

actually not really, i couldnt stand jd, he would never ever play hurt, he finally did in his contract season. the dodgers put a lot of money into a player that has only played 1 full season. plus it was a great trade for the cardinals, marquis is a great pitcher, ray king has been a stud, and wainwright is a great prospect. plus the cards wouldnt have been able to afford his contract, so they at least they got something for him.

and you are right, the cardinals have it easy in the central, they dont have to compete with the mighty west teams like the rockies.

and the cardinals will be moving into a new stadium next year which will bring in more revenue, and ownsership has said they will bump payroll, so i see a nice future for the organization

but enjoy your first place record in mid april!

i do have to admit i gained a lot of respect for the dodgers organization last year when after the series both teams shook hands

that and some of the comments made by the manager and players were very classy, so im kind of hoping they have some success, except when they play the cardinals of course

and to get this thread back on track...

ticket prices are too expensive! :down:

Chizip said:

actually not really, i couldnt stand jd, he would never ever play hurt, he finally did in his contract season. the dodgers put a lot of money into a player that has only played 1 full season. plus it was a great trade for the cardinals, marquis is a great pitcher, ray king has been a stud, and wainwright is a great prospect. plus the cards wouldnt have been able to afford his contract, so they at least they got something for him.

and you are right, the cardinals have it easy in the central, they dont have to compete with the mighty west teams like the rockies.

and the cardinals will be moving into a new stadium next year which will bring in more revenue, and ownsership has said they will bump payroll, so i see a nice future for the organization

but enjoy your first place record in mid april!

You forget, we're in the west with the Giants (who many picked to make the finals), Padres (who, also, are picked to win the west) and Diamondbacks (who have improved). I think the Rockies are as good as the Astos, as far as talent is concerned, so the D are in a much tougher division and have swept the Giants and Padres during the last week. You're right, it's only mid- April, but considering we were picked to finish last and are currently without Gagne, Werth and Penny, we're sitting pretty. Thankfully, U2 isn't scheduled to play L.A. until November, I wouldn't want the show to affect my World Series plans at the Ravine.

tkramer said:

Uhhh, Travis, I think you are posting in the wrong thread. *note sarcasm in my voice* I'll complete your thoughts though -

You said 'ham' and 'eggs'. I will say 'green' and 'and'.

So now we have ham, eggs, green, and......and what do you have?

Weird Al doing a parody of Numb!

Back
Top Bottom