U2 fans bitch too much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
techfire said:

10-2...and counting

big win against the mighty brewers :up:

we'll talk may 9th, thats the start of a 4 game series between the cards and dodgers

Chizip said:

big win against the mighty brewers :up:

we'll talk may 9th, thats the start of a 4 game series between the cards and dodgers

Aren't the Brewers in the Cards division? See, I told you the Cards have it easy...see you on the 9th, it's over Johnny!

actually he is the last remaining expos fan, and he is in complete denial that they ever left

he has even made a shrine to youppi

its kind of sad really

Chizip said:
actually he is the last remaining expos fan, and he is in complete denial that they ever left

its kind of sad really

11-2....and U2 rocks.
Good thing U2 is playing Vegas in November and not October....I'll be busy in October.

hey ill see you in vegas :wink:

ill be the guy wearing the 2005 cardinals world series champions shirt

Chizip said:
hey ill see you in vegas :wink:

ill be the guy wearing the 2005 cardinals world series champions shirt

I'm sure you'll be the only person wearing that shirt :lol:
Are you going to the show on the 4th or 5th? Maybe you can buy me a drink to celebrate the Dodgers World Series victory.

GA for the 4th and seat for the 5th, you?

if the dodgers win the world series then i will buy you a drink

we can bitch over the expensive tickets and crappy setlists over a cold one :wink:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
GA for the 4th and seat for the 5th, you?

if the dodgers win the world series then i will buy you a drink

I'm going the 4th, it's actually my B-day on the 5th so I'll probably trade or buy some for the 5th. Same here, I'll even buy you a drink if the Cards go deeper in the playoffs then the D...but I'll take a Chivas and Coke with a blue cocktail umbrella, whenever you're ready.

totally agree... everyone i know has told me how pathetic U2 fans seemed after the first pre-sale horrors. They practicaly had poor Larry appologize up on stage at the Grammys. When Madonna had her fanclub presale, everyone got shitty tickets. And sure they bitched about it, but the only thing they could do is sell the crappy tickets they got at presale, and get better seats during general sale.

Last edited:
GO ALASKA ACES! GO SCOTT GOMEZ! WHOO HOO!

:scratch:

Wait a minute, this is a U2 related forum.

:reject:

I shall return to my cave.
I do love Scotty though!
Shit, sorry, did it again.

For the price U2 are charging for tickets I think people have a right to get pissed off.

With that being said, when you're one of the best bands in the world you're always going to get some negative people.

techfire said:
Maybe not all, but some bitch way too much about getting tickets, not getting tickets, ga lines, lottery, membership. It's getting a little annoying, especially since I enjoy reading the positive threads. I tried going to other U2 fan sites and they're as bad, ticket prices too high, no ga's available, and so on. Everyone seems pissed at the brokers for getting all the good seats, but it seems as though some fellow U2 fans bought tons of tickets in other cities in hopes of trading tickets, I saw a thread of some guy trading 20 pairs of tickets in 20 different cities, dude has got to be some sort of loser. Chill out U2 fans, it's only a concert.

I agree with everything except the GA Lottery.

Chizip said:

its kind of sad really

youppi.gif

rusty staub is my hero :drool:

xtal said:
GO ALASKA ACES! GO SCOTT GOMEZ! WHOO HOO!

:scratch:

Wait a minute, this is a U2 related forum.

:reject:

I shall return to my cave.
I do love Scotty though!
Shit, sorry, did it again.

Alaska Aces? Is this a minor league team?

Back
Top Bottom