U2 Fan Fiction: A night at the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZooMacPhisto800

War Child
The following will be a U2 fan fiction story composed entirely by members of interference.com. It will describe a fictional attending of a U2 concert from the Vertigo tour... the possibilities are limited only by who contributes. I'll start:

We might be able to present this story to the band (or something) at some point.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck, Jed, and Uzbek were excited. They were to attend their first U2 concert the following evening; a concert from the critically-acclaimed Vertigo tour. Chuck, Jed, and Uzbek went to sleep... they dreamed of various songs... the next morning they "Wake Up".

Jed was the first to rise out of bed, the anticipation of the show was killing him so he decided to go wake Chuck. Jed snuck into Chuck's room and sat on the side of his bed. He looked so peaceful, laying there in nothing but his favorite black thong, but Jed knew as soon as he woke him the peacefulness would turn to excitement. So Jed leaned over and whispered into Chuck's ear, "Wake Up silly boy, we get to see Bono today. Rise and shiiiiiine."

Chuck woke up in a bit of a daze, but it didn't take long for him to realize the significance of the day. Jed could see the excitement rush to his face, they looked deep into each others eyes, and they just knew it was going to be a great day.

have you checked out pleba's fanfic section? this is what fanfic is all about

Chizip said:
Jed was the first to rise out of bed, the anticipation of the show was killing him so he decided to go wake Chuck. Jed snuck into Chuck's room and sat on the side of his bed. He looked so peaceful, laying there in nothing but his favorite black thong, but Jed knew as soon as he woke him the peacefulness would turn to excitement. So Jed leaned over and whispered into Chuck's ear, "Wake Up silly boy, we get to see Bono today. Rise and shiiiiiine."

Chuck woke up in a bit of a daze, but it didn't take long for him to realize the significance of the day. Jed could see the excitement rush to his face, they looked deep into each others eyes, and they just knew it was going to be a great day.

So Jed and Chuck went off to the arena with their GA tickets. Upon arrival, they noticed some guy wearing a pink tu-tu walking around assigning numbers with a magic marker. They walk up to the guy.

"Hi, I'm Jed, and this is my friend Chuck."

"Hi Jet, my name's Chip. Would you like a number?"

"Sure Chip!" replies Jed as he reaches out his hand...

Jed asks Chip, "Where did you get that pink tu-tu?"

Chip replies, "It's my lucky skirt. Whenever I wear this, Adam smiles at me."

Jed looks at him for a second and says, "Uhh, OK buddy, uh, we'll be seeing you"

Chip frowns and says, "Hey, where are you guys going?"

Jed and Chuck then go to the back of the line. They were numbers 70 and 71, not bad they thought! When they got to their spot in line they decided to make friends with their neighbors. They immediately noticed the strapping young man in tight jean shorts just in front of them, they decided to say hi.

"Hi, my name is Jed, and this is my friend Chuck, looks like we will be line buddies today" Jed said coyly.

"Oh hello there, my name is Shannon, it's great to meet such fine looking fans such as yourselves. If you post on Interference you may know me as Headache in a Suitcase."

"Oh I thought you looked familiar! I lurk there sometimes and definitely remember seeing your photo." Chuck responded seductively.

"I noticed you are number 69." said Jed.

"Haha, well yes I am, and it is quite appropriate." Shannon said while sizing up both of his new friends. "Nice buns" he thought to himself...

Last edited:
A great day indeed, until the two of them stumbled into their bathroom to find Uzbek asleep on the floor, with drool coming off the edge of his bottom lip. As it turns out, the three of them had gone to a bar the night before where they met three lovely ladies who invited them to a party. The three gentlemen decided to go along with the ladies, and it turned into a raucous night. Uzbek (the most adventure-loving of the three) decided to guzzle the pint of ether he had in his breast pocket of his smoking jacket, while the other two guys just watched in amazement, hand in hand.

The three girls were mystified when Uzbek started to scream things like, "...I am the King of the Penguins..." and "...The world is not round, it is elliptical, just look at the bi-colored orbs floating around my head..."

They thought he was cool and asked what the boys were doing the rest of the weekend. They all calmmored at once, "We are going to see U2 tomorrow night dammit" at which point one of the girls, Gileze raised one eyebrow.

Gileze was never the nicest, or most charming girl, but she learned how to live on the dirty streets of Bankok. How she got to Omaha was a mystery, but the guys kind of dug her. So she, along with her friends Jane and Yziuo decided it was the appropriate time to do some Jaegermeister shots with Jed, Chuck and Uzbek. Now Jed and Chuck were pretty much fine, but as Uzbek's ether binge started to kick in he started to disrobe. pretty much a normal thing at one of Yziuo's parties, but the next day Uazbek woul drealize it was definitely not the best thing to do.

As Jed and Mary scampered off to pro-create (unkonwingly, of course) Chuck decided to ask Yziuo to dance. Yziuo being a pro

shit - i was going to post this, but it is too late...

...and wouldn't you know it Gileze, Mary, and Yziuo were standing not 6 people back from the guys.

Gileze, in a haute-couture Gucci ballgown, Mary in a flannel shirt and Timberlands, and Yziuo in nothing but a leather bra, and denim miniskirt. What a sight they were. That is, of course until it started to rain...

At which point, the girls decided that there was enough time before the show to get off the line and go on an adventure. being from Omaha, Gileze decided that it would be best to fill their stomach with some steak before taking in any more substances, but Mary, the tamer of the three actually had a different idea.

Mary told each girl to look up into the rain, at which point she slammed a tab of acid into each girls mouth.

They realized what had happened, but decided to do nothing about it except drink some of the rain.

Uzbek, now frothing at the mouth, decided that he would not be one-upped, and started to drink something that looked like a cross between rubbing alcohol and moonshine (out of a jug, of course.)

"...This is how we do it in my country!!!!!!!!!" He belted out.

Then Uzbek, Mary, Yziuo and Gileze ran through traffic, and straight into a strip club where...

sex the story up, guys! make the guys kiss!!! MAKE THE GUYS KISS!!!

like when bart and milhouse paid lenny and carl to kiss all night! remember that?! MAKE THEM LETTUCE KISS! hahaha!

best story ever!

:happy:

While Uzbek followed the ladies into the strip club, Shanon invited Jed and Chuck into his tent to get out of the rain.

"Aww, look at your jean shorts, they are soaked!" Chuck said to Shannon.

"I know, I just bought these yesterday too." Headache said disappointingly.

"Well you really should get out of those, you don't want to catch a cold before the big show." Jed advised.

"Oh I don't know," Shannon replied sheepishly, "I just met you guys."

"It's alright, we are all mature adults here, it would be a shame if you got sick."

"That's true, I don't want anything to put a damper on this concert."

Shannon tried to slip off his jean shorts, but was having difficulty as they were so wet and tight. Noticing this, Jed said "Here, let me help you."

So Jed went over and helped Shannon get his jean shorts off. They all giggled a bit as they noticed Shannon was wearing an Interference 'blue crack' thong.

"This is better" they all agreed.

"You know I have a hotel nearby, we can all go shower there later before the show if you want," Headache offered.

Chuck and Jed looked at each other naughtily and replied, "That's a great idea."

So Shannon leaves the tent, wearing his blue crack thong and an eli manning jersey. Walking down the sidewalk he sees Chip.

"Oh hey there." Says Shannon, in his blue crack thong.

"Hey," replies Chip in his low cut pink tu-tu.

"Have you met Chuck and Jed?"

"Why yes," answers Chip. "I think that Chuck's kinda cute. Would you mind if I joined them in your tent?"

"Why of course not, go right ahead. I'll be right back, I'm just going to shave my balls."

This is so hot:drool: I never would have imagined you boys could pull of fanfic....:up:

Remember the naughter the better:shh:

As Shannon made his way back to his hotel room to shave his nutsack, he walked past the front of the GA line where he noticed a number of "working girls" camping out.

"Hi, aren't you ladies getting kind of cold in those low-cut blouses?", he asked.

"Um, no. We're here to see Bono," they replied.

"Oh, you gals are U2 fans? Don't you think you're dressed a bit, uh how should I say this... inappropriately?" asked Shannon.

"Bono likes cleavage, and we like Bono", they replied. "Nice shorts, by the way"

"Oh, thanks, I got them from interference.com. If you write 16,274 posts, you get a free pair of Blue Crack Thongs. I wear them all the time," Shannon replied, coyly.

"Yeah, great, that's more information than we needed to know, have a nice day"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom