U2 fan action Oakland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Another Day

The Fly
OK, for all you people going to the Oakland shows this November, listen up:

Everyone bring loaves of bread to the concert.

During the concert, break the bread loaves apart slowly, making each piece smaller and smaller.

When U2 comes back onstage after the intermission, everyone throw the small bits of bread at them and yell, "Play Crumbs, you lazy bastards!"

They will HAVE to play it at that point, screw the setlist, man.

I think this will work.

I want someone to bring a huge tree into the venue and whack it in the middle of the ellipse.

They'd be obligated to play One Tree Hill!

This thread has inspired me. At the next concert I attend (assuming U2 come to the Southern Hemisphere), I will ensure everyone in the audience has large clock faces with the hands on 11 o'clock, or digital displays reading 11:00.

:drool: 11 O'clock Tick Tock :drool:

everybody bring a bucket of mud or dirt, then at one point during the show everybody should dump the buckets of mud or dirt all over themselves. they'd have to play dirty day.

Chizip said:
everybody bring a bucket of mud or dirt, then at one point during the show everybody should dump the buckets of mud or dirt all over themselves. they'd have to play dirty day.

What happened to the petition?

U2Man said:

its still going, i just had to change my sig to prove Khanada wrong on something

so with the petition, the wristbands, and the buckets of dirt, U2 will HAVE to play Dirty Day

Chizip said:

its still going, i just had to change my sig to prove Khanada wrong on something

so with the petition, the wristbands, and the buckets of dirt, U2 will HAVE to play Dirty Day

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

But Queen Bee has put a stop sign over the petition pic in her signature :hmm:

U2Man said:

Petitions are so old school man
get with it....
do you think if we all missbehaved that they would play Bad?
......no i got it,Lemons , everybody bring Lemons.........Black cats anybody?..........how many Glorias can we get to come along?..............:lmao:

Another Day said:

Everyone bring loaves of bread to the concert.

During the concert, break the bread loaves apart slowly, making each piece smaller and smaller.

When U2 comes back onstage after the intermission, everyone throw the small bits of bread at them and yell, "Play Crumbs, you lazy bastards!"

Great plan :up:

Axver said:
This thread has inspired me. At the next concert I attend (assuming U2 come to the Southern Hemisphere), I will ensure everyone in the audience has large clock faces with the hands on 11 o'clock, or digital displays reading 11:00.

:drool: 11 O'clock Tick Tock :drool:

• 000cec1w
Who knew Flava Flav was a fan??

All this talk of "they'll have to play..." is Shite! they play what they want, theyre the artists.

Although there are some creative ideas to "request they play a tune of you're liking, although if your at a concerty most all the tunes they play would be to ones liking, yes?

Doppelgang said:
Although there are some creative ideas to "request they play a tune of you're liking, although if your at a concerty most all the tunes they play would be to ones liking, yes?
Yes, but this is still the coolest thread ever. Hilarious ideas guys! :laugh:
Doppelgang said:
All this talk of "they'll have to play..." is Shite! they play what they want, theyre the artists.
I think you have a good point there.

But still, if they don't play Mofo on Nov 13, I'm seriously quitting. Srsly™.

if everybody dresses up like the village people will they play discotheque complete with boomchas?

When they play Vertigo, let's all spin around, get dizzy and throw up! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom