U2 Fan Action Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZooMacPhisto800

War Child
OK, it worked for Poland, and now it's gonna work for Canada.

Everybody bring your IPod or portable music player to your show and your Zooropa tracks/disc... When there's that reasonable gap before WTSHNN, everybody blast Zooropa (the track) through your portable headphones... The collective sound of all of these playing at the same time will be one LOUD Zooropa intro... The band will have no choice but to launch into Zooropa!

We might have to work out the timing, perhaps there's some visual cue we can go by (on the screens).

you could at least hold your ipod up displaying a zooropa/pop song of our choice enough of them could be pretty:wink:

maybe you could give everybody in the crowd colored towels and coordinate it so that it will say "Play Zooropa, You Lazy Bastards!"

Chizip said:
maybe you could give everybody in the crowd colored towels and coordinate it so that it will say "Play Zooropa, You Lazy Bastards!"

I like this idea. This could work. We could even choose different songs that we'd like to 'encourage' the band to play at different shows. Who wants to be in charge?

OK, I've changed the approach... instead of IPods and CD Players, we're all just going to chant "wawh, waw waw waw, wawh wawh wawh wawh wawh wawh (this part higher)... wawh, waw waw waw, wawh wawh wawh wawh wawh wawh (this part lower)... they'll have no choice but to launch into Zooropa... IT CAN'T FAIL!!!1!!!

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
OK, it worked for Poland, and now it's gonna work for Canada.

Everybody bring your IPod or portable music player to your show and your Zooropa tracks/disc... When there's that reasonable gap before WTSHNN, everybody blast Zooropa (the track) through your portable headphones... The collective sound of all of these playing at the same time will be one LOUD Zooropa intro... The band will have no choice but to launch into Zooropa!

We might have to work out the timing, perhaps there's some visual cue we can go by (on the screens).

I'm unfamiliar with what happened in Poland... can you relate that story to me?

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
"wawh, waw waw waw, wawh wawh wawh wawh wawh wawh wawh, waw waw waw, wawh wawh wawh wawh wawh wawh IT CAN'T FAIL!!!1!!!

Write that on a big sign and let the guys figure it out for themselves :wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
fail fail and the vote from the swedish FAIL

kelly-42.jpg

Chizip said:

i know a guy that works down by the docks. he can get cheap towels, real cheap.

i can feel the momentum building!

Back
Top Bottom