u2.com non prop 3rd leg kicks ass too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you probably already tried this, but are you sure you have the right cases for your code? it is case sensitive. also the uppercase o looks like a 0, i had trouble with this for the first pre-sale. good luck.

bridonohue said:
2 ga's for dc 1 in under a minute.
Same in DC here!

Thanks to Fanfire & U2.com & U2 for that matter to rectify the problems & made us whole again.

Screw the scalpers!

Thanks U2! I waited through the first presale, and saved my code for this one. And it doesn't work. Now I get no tickets, no CHANCE for tickets, I'll get to spend 2 hours on hold with Fanfare, and not get my $40 back. Thanks Larry!

MrBrau1 said:
Thanks U2! I waited through the first presale, and saved my code for this one. And it doesn't work. Now I get no tickets, no CHANCE for tickets, I'll get to spend 2 hours on hold with Fanfare, and not get my $40 back. Thanks Larry!

same here
how fcking difficult can it really be

and now i'll probably get fired for calling the fanfire america number from my work phone... in the UK!

I had an unused code, but none of the 3rd leg dates are near where I live (Northern California). Just for fun, I tried to see what I could get on the East Coast and had no problem bringing up GAs for several dates except for MSG.

Hoping that they'll add a couple of shows in Oakland and that I'll get to use my code then........

hey for those of you who are having problems, what I did was practice using my code on a show like Detroit or Philadelphia before the presale. Maybe even try it now, but don't buy the tickets. That's how I made sure my code works for my presale later today.

errrrrrrr.........how are you guys purchasing tickets already?? Am I missing something? :shifty: Or do the tickets go on sale at a particular time according to one's timezone??

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

by putting HTDAAB on as hold music while waiting for fanfire i'm going to start to hate it
ruin my concert for me, ruin the album for me... shot guys you're doing well for a fanclub

got 2 GAs for ATL right off the bat but screwed up my entry so I had to start over. Kept getting upper level seats. After about 10 minutes another pair of GAs came up and I grabbed them. I was going to kill myself if I had screwed this one up. Now I'm set for NY 10/8. Tampa 11/13 and ATL 11/15.

If anyone ends up with extra 10/7 NY GAs please let me know as I may end up flying up the morning of 10/7.

u2gator

Please help me stop Leukemia & Lymphoma by donating at my site http://www.active.com/donate/tntnofl/tntnoflMMuelle

its alright i guess
i got tix in the first pre-sale with my sisters membership so i should count myself lucky i guess.
this is my payback for being lucky first time round it seems

Back
Top Bottom