U2.com members buying during public sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

villavarian

The Fly
I just got tix to the MSG show. Was looking at the order page on Ticketmaster and it includes the following info on ticket limits:

Ticket Limit
There is a 2 ticket limit per U2.com Fan Club Member during the presale.

Public onsale has a total ticket limit 8 per person with a floor limit of 2 per person (6 reserved +2 floors or 8 reserved total).

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.

Now maybe this is just me overreacting, but does this mean that if I attempt to purchase tickets during the public sale I am at risk of having my presale order canceled? Am I limited to six tickets in the public sale because I made a purchase during the presale?

Like I said, maybe I am over-analyzing the Ticketmaster bolierplate, but any clarification would be helpful.

thanks

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
God, I hope not. Or those trying for multiple shows are fucked.

I don't see how they are. A duplicate order would be for the very same show - an order for New York is different to an order for Boston. And I have a hard time believing that they will cross-check all details.

Back
Top Bottom