U2 at MSG, NYC 5/21 - Will it be special?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
what in the hell is that... i'm guessing <snip correct email address> ?

That's the correct address. But I rather not post it on the Internet, just to keep spam-bots and email harvesters away.
:shrug:

msg.gif

those who asked to be added to a mailing list have been added... an e-mail has been sent out :up:

I'm coming to New York as well! (and I have a GA ticket :evil:) It's my birthday on the 21st, and since I'm coming by myself I wouldn't mind meeting some fellow Interferencers. I'll be coming from Montreal on the 20th (Friday?), and then probably heading to Boston for the shows there on the 23rd.

Please add me to the e-mail list: e_lego@hotmail.com

Headache in a Suitcase said:

ya lika my satellite imagry, don'tcha? :wink:

:up:

I'm pm-ing you my email address. It would be fun to meet people saturday before the show :D

2 weeks from today :hyper:

I'm at MSG on 5/21 as well. First gig of the tour for me. Am sitting in section 301 row D. Kinda far back but at least I'm there.

Last edited:
I'm going to 5/21 MSG!! Fairly close seats, on Clayton's side...don't know the exact section 'cause my brother has the tickets...but I'm going! :hyper:

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
U2 always turn it up a notch when they play __________ (insert name of venue you'll be attending here). There's something special about __________ (insert name of city where you'll be seeing U2 here) and U2 knows it.

Very funny and very true.

Des Moines is special and U2 knows it. (lol)

Back
Top Bottom