U2 are fucking taking off now!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where do you folks get these recordings of shows? I went to that link that someone provided, but it told me that currently there are the maximum number of registered users that the website can handle. Are there any other webpages that offer fan recordings?

I've been hoping to find places that have the Chicago shows that I went to - especially the show from the 12th, as BAD was absolutely incredible.

I am really mad at myself for not switching my camera to video mode for that one - I suspect that the audio would have been all garbled though, as the crowd was intense on that song!!!

Thanks for any help!

-Art

Mr_Edger said:
Where do you folks get these recordings of shows? I went to that link that someone provided, but it told me that currently there are the maximum number of registered users that the website can handle. Are there any other webpages that offer fan recordings?

I've been hoping to find places that have the Chicago shows that I went to - especially the show from the 12th, as BAD was absolutely incredible.

I am really mad at myself for not switching my camera to video mode for that one - I suspect that the audio would have been all garbled though, as the crowd was intense on that song!!!

Thanks for any help!

-Art

A lot of these torrent sites stop registering users after a maximum limit. I'm sure it'll show up on usenet sometime soon, or some other p2p system. Sorry :(

Wowza Powza!!
Reading and thinkin BOSTON Weeks away ...

Hey wait a minute I have a pair of tickets ...

Ok not exactly a pair .. singles in the Balconies on 5/28

I guess we( (my Wife and I) will hope on a drop but ...
IF NOT
we hope Boston gets Blown Away....
as well as NJ and NY 9 not bad for guy from Boston eh?

Peace and Love
nite !

u2girlcj said:

Close... I've always found it to be a somewhat metrosexual tune. :wink:
Yes, you're right. Any song that declares "In Te Domine!" is like a well-groomed straight guy.

Ladera Heights said:
Oh yeah, haven't heard Bono hit those "Wide Awake" high notes like that in years!

That's for sure !! ... and I went to 3 out of the 4 Chicago shows too, but NEVER witnessed anything as INCREDIBLE as that particular performance of "Bad" ... Chicago 4 was SPECTACULAR !!
:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom