U2 2010: Which songs will be left out of their next tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you ask me, the following songs need to be cut from at least one complete tour:

- I Will Follow (it's been played on EVERY tour!)
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Pride (cut forever)
- Streets
- ISHFWILF
- With Or Without You
- Bullet The Blue Sky
- One (cut forever)
- Mysterious Ways
- Stuck In A Moment (cut forever, disowned, erased from existence)
- Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
- All Because Of You
- Anything acoustic

The world would be a better place if they were all cut. Yes, even Streets. U2 concerts coped perfectly fine without it in the past.

Why people keep putting out All Because of you , I understand this post came out of giving some rest to ol' songs , but ABOY is fresh new and fucking great , KEEP IT !

J_NP said:
Why people keep putting out All Because of you , I understand this post came out of giving some rest to ol' songs , but ABOY is fresh new and fucking great , KEEP IT !

I would strongly disagree. I saw three concerts and ABOY was played at all three. I considered it and One to be the two weakest songs of every single show (closely followed by Miracle Drug and SYCMIOYO).

Axver said:

I would strongly disagree. I saw three concerts and ABOY was played at all three. I considered it and One to be the two weakest songs of every single show (closely followed by Miracle Drug and SYCMIOYO).

Dude myself if I went to like 2 concerts , and in the 2nd if some songs were repeated , depending the songs I would already find it a bit boring , now imagine 3. And too bad if it was really the thing of them not perform it on fire those shows , but I still think ABOY is a great song , well every recording I have of it are great examples.

Now u say One was a weak song of the concert ???:ohmy: U see I wasn't a big fan when edge started to play it with a Les Paul in El. Tour , but the sound improved specially on V Tour , even better when edge started to play it with the MR guitar , still despite of all this talk of guitar I made , I still find it hard to see it as a weak point of the concert , BTW did u ever like the song Axver ?

I don't want to see them cut the "classics", just simply rotate them with each other

like Pride / New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found / One
Bullet / Sunday Bloody Sunday
With or Without You / Mysterious Ways

something like that.

and the only HTDAAB songs that should move on IMO are:
Vertigo (staple)
COBL (staple/possibly rotated)
Love and Peace (new 'Bullet' status)
Original of the Species
(semi-regular like 'Stuck' was this tour)
Sometimes... (semi-regular).

Last edited:
Drop ...

Pride
One
Bullet
I Still Haven't Found....

That takes the "norm" out of any U2 show.....SBS and Streets would be my choice to stay...every band in the world is going to play a couple of staples no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom