Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

If a picture/new information of any member of U2 - anywhere in the world - anytime during the day - it will be in PLEBA minutes after it happens

and god help us if the picture/information contains any member shirtless

:D

God help any member of the band being shirtless in the presence of any PLEBAn i don't think they would live long:wink:

nurse chrissi said:

If a picture/new information of any member of U2 - anywhere in the world - anytime during the day - it will be in PLEBA minutes after it happens

and god help us if the picture/information contains any member shirtless

:D

So true. :lmao:

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY......Bono thanks everyone and thanks Ash.....
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE

Don't expect any changes until the encores. From now until One should be the standard setlist.

Diane L said:
The pictures that Kelly recently posted from that awards show they attended on Thursday were, quite possibly, the best pictures I've ever seen of these guys, EVER!!!

Kelly :bow:

I second that :bow: to Kelly. :bow:

Diane L said:
The pictures that Kelly recently posted from that awards show they attended on Thursday were, quite possibly, the best pictures I've ever seen of these guys, EVER!!!

Kelly :bow:

I agree on both counts :D

kellyahern said:

:yes:

That's a really good book :up:

I just wondered. There were a bunch of pics in it I'd never seen before, and I though that if you or U2Granny had it, surely the pics would have been scanned. :lol: I literally stood in the bookstore flipping through it, and thought to myself "Kelly and U2Granny must not have this yet." :reject: :lol:

kellyahern said:

Actually there is :shifty:

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. :eek: Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

this is why I stay away from PLEBA... Uh no offense:wink:

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY......Bono thanks everyone and thanks Ash.....
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY

Diane L said:
And has anyone in the States gotten the issue of MOJO with the U2 cover yet? Barnes & Noble & Borders by me still has the Oasis issue.

Mine too :grumpy:
I want that u2 complied CD

Diane L said:
And has anyone in the States gotten the issue of MOJO with the U2 cover yet? Barnes & Noble & Borders by me still has the Oasis issue.

A music store I go to here usually carries the international music magazines. I should have looked when I was there yesterday. :angry:

Diane L said:

Please let me know when that comes in :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

A music store I go to here usually carries the international music magazines. I should have looked when I was there yesterday. :angry:

I looked briefly in the bookstore I was in yesterday, but this guy was standing there forever, blocking access to nearly the entire rack. :angry: I meant to go back to it before I left, but I forgot. :sigh:

My guess for the encore:

Until The End Of The World
The Fly
With Or Without You
Bad/"40"
Vertigo

kellyahern said:

non taken :)

but in PLEBA's defense, the mods do a good job of making sure the rules are followed :up:

the mods rule :yes: I :heart: our mods

plus we are generally harmless and really really do respect the band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom