Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there mind if i join in? it's my first setlist party:wink:

...ooh and Wild Horses...looking good already

All these changes have been fantastic...I'm worried they'll mix things up in Cardiff but it will be bad mixing up...Performing the whole of Zooropa for example.

ElessarTom said:
All these changes have been fantastic...I'm worried they'll mix things up in Cardiff but it will be bad mixing up...Performing the whole of Zooropa for example.

:eyebrow: I'd want them to play all of Zooropa

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY......Bono thanks everyone and thanks Ash.....
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
WILD HORSES
COBL

nurse chrissi said:

welcome:D

I really do :heart: WGRYWH

wow thanks i already feel at home and Who's Gonna Ride is just perfect to lie in your back garden too while sunny...umm like today:drool:

Hmmm, looks like AIWIY has been dropped. Unless they go AIWIY/WTSHNN/PITNOL like at Slane.

Interesting placements tonight, indeed. I think from here it will be the standard run of songs and perhaps we'll have another surprise in the encore :hmm:

Diane L said:

Of course you can join in! Welcome!!!

Are you seeing any of the shows in person?

No:sad:

I had other financial commitments and just couldn't afford it...and im getting depressed because i keep finding out about people i know who are going and i know a few people who are going who could only name Vertigo and Beautiful Day...

Wild Horses!!!!
club.gif

U2dork said:
Interesting placements tonight, indeed. I think from here it will be the standard run of songs and perhaps we'll have another surprise in the encore :hmm:

You're probably right we probably have:

COBL
MD
SYCMIOYO
LPOE
SBS
BTBS
PITNOL
WTSHNN
One

Then we'll see I guess.

LJT said:

No:sad:

I had other financial commitments and just couldn't afford it...and im getting depressed because i keep finding out about people i know who are going and i know a few people who are going who could only name Vertigo and Beautiful Day...

I'm sorry. :hug:

Do let people know you're interested in going, though. I've heard of people being given tickets or getting them for less than face value at the last minute. If it is meant to be, it will be!

Leetah said:
Dutch TV channel is showing a U2 Chicago special right now...there showing parts of the concert..looks amazing!!:drool:

Something from the forthcoming DVD, I guess?

Btw - Leetah, peace tonight, right? :up:

Diane L said:

I'm sorry. :hug:

Do let people know you're interested in going, though. I've heard of people being given tickets or getting them for less than face value at the last minute. If it is meant to be, it will be!

Thank you darlin:) I also know someone's sister who rejected free tickets...i could've went nuts on her:madspit:

I shall be happy enough as it is though to enjoy everyones very entertaining company here*bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom