Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY......Bono thanks everyone and thanks Ash.....
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY / Father Abraham....no more...no more!!
BULLET THE BLUE SKY / THE HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA / WHEN JONNIE COMES MARCHING HOME
RUNNING TO STAND STILL

kellyahern said:
VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELEVATION
BEAUTIFUL DAY
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY / Father Abraham....no more...no more!!
BULLET THE BLUE SKY / THE HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA / WHEN JONNIE COMES MARCHING HOME
RUNNING TO STAND STILL

Wow, how could I forget RTSS.:reject:

Ohhh....
Pictures....

twickers2_bono.jpg

from U2log...

I read Bono in Conversation, people. Took 2 days, it was my first U2 book, ever, as I typically never read about sports or music, stick to fiction.

Anyway, I really liked it, Bono's amazing at rambling about certain things and being so very concise when it comes to other topics...but he's always fascinating, at least to me.

I'd like to hear Crumbs, I wonder if I've ever mentioned that. :)

Hi.

L03VIk said:

They MUST fit Walk On in before the curfew, that's why! :drool: :drool:

(An San Su Kiy's 60th birthday today...)

Well, they did start 10 minutes earlier today so they should have a little extra time, although they did add ABOY earlier.

I'd be happier if they spent the extra time closing with Bad/40.

also from U2log:

8.53pm: band are playing Wild Horses. Followed by City of Blinding Lights and Miracle Drug, which is dedicated ‘to the front row, for letting this Irishman sweat all over you.’ All together now: Eeew.

From U2log:

And we may have a riot on our hands: Bono’s just pulled a Nelly and told the crowd ‘it’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes…’

:combust:

8.53pm: band are playing Wild Horses. Followed by City of Blinding Lights and Miracle Drug, which is dedicated ‘to the front row, for letting this Irishman sweat all over you.’ All together now: Eeew.

L03VIk said:

They MUST fit Walk On in before the curfew, that's why! :drool: :drool:

(An San Su Kiy's 60th birthday today...)

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELEVATION
BEAUTIFUL DAY
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY / FATHER ABRAHAM
RUNNING TO STAND STILL /HAPPY BIRTHDAY / WALK ON as human rights declaration scrolls up the screen.......

No spoken words said:
I read Bono in Conversation, people. Took 2 days, it was my first U2 book, ever, as I typically never read about sports or music, stick to fiction.

Anyway, I really liked it, Bono's amazing at rambling about certain things and being so very concise when it comes to other topics...but he's always fascinating, at least to me.

I'd like to hear Crumbs, I wonder if I've ever mentioned that. :)

Hi.

saving it for 3rd leg

I read B in Conversation a week ago, and just got Killing Bono yesterday (although here it's called "I Was Bono's Doppelganger," a reflection of our relatively nonviolent society?). Looking forward to getting started on that one.

one4u2 said:
From U2log:

And we may have a riot on our hands: Bono’s just pulled a Nelly and told the crowd ‘it’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes…’

:combust:

:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
NSW-did you notice while reading the book that many of the things he said about AIDS and Africa turned out to be lyrics in crumbs?

Yes, I did. Several mentions of Sister Anne, the 3 to a bed part as well.....etc....

VintagePunk said:
I read B in Conversation a week ago, and just got Killing Bono yesterday (although here it's called "I Was Bono's Doppelganger," a reflection of our relatively nonviolent society?). Looking forward to getting started on that one.

You'll enjoy it. :)

Well, Walk On's certainly a surprise...
Is it a snippet or a good chunk of the whole song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom