Twickenham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah but will it be available for pre-sale???
i wanna go to that concert not the 18th one but it looks like i dont have a choice if i want pre-sale tickets!!

my guess is it won't be as by the time they get round to announcing it officially the pre-sale will be over, but we'll have to wait and see

On rugby days it is a nightmare. The surrounding roads are congested for over an hour afterwards. Fortunately I have a friend who lives less than a mile away from the stadium so I should be alright on the night!

On rugby days it is a nightmare. The surrounding roads are congested for over an hour before and afterwards. Fortunately I have a friend who lives less than a mile away from the stadium so I should be alright on the night!

It's not that bad you've just got to be a bit crafty if you park at a station one stop down the line you'll be fine or walk about a mile west to get your car.
I went for both Stones gigs and the atmosphere was terrific.
The big thing is how residential it is the Stones were told they'd be arrested if they were on stage after 2230.

What time do U2 shows tend to finish?
2230 sounds a little early, or is this the norm for concerts? i can't say i've been to that many huge ones like i'm expecting this one will be...

Princey said:
just looking at the Twickenham website http://www.rfu.com/microsites/twickenham/index.cfm?StoryID=9228 and it says a provisional date has been set for Sunday June 19th aswell as the already confirmed date of June 18th so it definitely looks like we'll be getting more dates than those already posted up on u2.com...

Your post has brightened up my day significantly
at the minute i have tickets to see green day at Milton Keynes on the 18th.I thought i was gonna have to part with them,
please please please let them play on the 19th :sad:

in a sense i quite like the early finishing times, it still gives people time to catch the train home as opposed to
a) waiting till 5 in the morning for the first train
b) forking out shedloads for a taxi

didn't u2 play more british dates for elevation. For such a large market it seems to me as if we have been neglected a little

Back
Top Bottom