Twickenham 1 Setlist Party Uno!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody! My second setlist party today :hyper:

I hope they finally change the setlist a bit, but probably it's wishful thinking :sigh:

listenin to radio 2 now. seems the broadcast will be delayed. therefore probably edited. such fuckin sterile scheduling. and dont get me started on the crap uk curfews!

kellyahern said:

:dancing:

I heard one of the spanish guys at the senior center talking to another person, and he said, "Uno, dos, tres . . ."

I had to complete it by saying catorce under my breath.

I'm so conditioned :reject:

:lol: I do the same thing. Sometimes I count in other languages, just to, y'know, mix things up, and I'll go "uno, dos, tres, catorce..." and then I'll be stuck cuz I don't know what comes next so I'll just be like "uh....five...six..."

brwh1 said:
listenin to radio 2 now. seems the broadcast will be delayed. therefore probably edited. such fuckin sterile scheduling. and dont get me started on the crap uk curfews!

There will be no internet broadcast :sad:

Hey! Why was the other party closed? I had hoped that if or when I got kicked out of this party I would go there :drunk:

It's not live. The broadcast begins at 21:00 UK time until 22:30 so it will be edited.

I wish I could stay for this party, but I've got to go somewhere:sad: I want to come back for Glasgow and Dublin though:dancing:

From Zootopia:

Band are on fire!

Vertigo
I will follow
Electric co (I think)

Wow, it early to be on fire already, isn't it still daylight.

:wink:

ramblin rose said:
From Zootopia:

Band are on fire!

Vertigo
I will follow
Electric co (I think)

Wow, it early to be on fire already, isn't it still daylight.

:wink:

The ENTIRE BAND is on fire?! :shocked: I demand photographic evidence :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom