Tour starts in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
According to a rep from Island, the tour is starting March 1st in Miami.... It's over on U2log..Damn, wish it started in New York. Opening night of the tour would be unbelievable!

Last edited:
:grumpy: I'm going to give Bono a stern talking to about spouting off things he shouldn't at certain conventions... :shame:

I hope this is true! I live in Tampa and it's only a 3 1/2 hours away :)

I hope they surprise Central FLorida again and come to Lakeland!!!! We need a band like U2 to remind this area that we can host some great talent. Although the Ford Amphitheatre or St. Pete Times Forum wouldn't be bad alternatives.

Noooooooooo!
I wanted Boston, for obvious reasons.

Well, at least it's SOON....

Need to save my $ for tickets, whenever those become available. Might have to skip some loan payments, rent, etc., but it's worth it.

While waiting to meet Bono and Edge yesterday in San Jose, we saw Edge's guitar tec, Dallas..we asked him when and where the tour would start and he hinted that it would be in March and in Florida..

:wink:

Since it starts in Miami, I'm guessing that they'll stay in the SE which means Atlanta(I live in B'ham) will probably be my best opportunity. Just hope I don't have a conflict.

Back
Top Bottom