tour question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevinwiles

Babyface
im going to all southern california shows and im wondering how much you think average tickets will cost for this tour? i heard they might be cheaper than expected and if i buy them on january 29th, the public sale date and im not subscriebd am i still okay to get decent seats?

There are a bunch of articles floating around that indicate tickets will be starting at $49.50 and will top out at $165. The 49.50 seats will be for General Admission Floor and probably the rafter/obstructed view seating. As far as not subscribing, good luck. Last tour most of the General Admission seats were taken before the shows went on sale and given to Propaganda, radio stations, etc. and by the time you had an opportunity to purchase from Ticketmaster they were sold out.

kevinwiles said:
im going to all southern california shows and im wondering how much you think average tickets will cost for this tour? i heard they might be cheaper than expected and if i buy them on january 29th, the public sale date and im not subscriebd am i still okay to get decent seats?

kevin, be prepared to paying double the GA price thru agencies. The GA tix are in HIGH DEMAND with the word well out about the last tour and how amazing, successful it was.
From what was posted in an earlier article from Billboard.com there will be 1,700 to 1,800 GA Floor tix available per venue depending on the size of the venue. With some going to the presale, some going to radio contest winners etc. Not looking to good for us true U2 Fans!:(

As a "true U2 fan" who did pay the measly $20 to be subscribed to U2.com, I have to say that the "biting off my nose to spite my face" method of some folks at Interference about not joining, stopped being noble a while ago....

so i should prob. subscirbe to u2.com before monday night then right? and then its every subscribed member for themself..like first come first serve for subscribed members?

how many tickets per date, per member?

Once again I will say that I have NEVER had a problem getting good tickets to U2 and other shows. As a veteran of 7 shows during Elevation, I can honestly say that if you want GA tickets you can/will get them through TM or fan club. And yes I did get GA for high volume cities like Chicago.

thank for the info, cudar. I'm looking to get my GA tickets through Ticketmaster so thats good to know. Boston and Chicago, huge u2 cities.

what do you suggest i do? im going to san diego and 1 or 2 LA shows. i have about 200-250$ and i want decent seats, around the middle area i suppose.

do i want GA?

should i sign up for u2.com? or just buy tickets the SECOND they go on TM?

kevinwiles, you want GA, as long as you don't mind standing the whole night. As for tickets, you get two with U2.com membership and most likely 2 if you go through TM. Pick your poison. Cost will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom