Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST! (

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, I'm mad cuz my friend who I got hooked on U2 got tickets to the Tampa show

and my friend and I who were the original U2 fanatics of our class haven't gotten anything yet :mad:

Atleast if I don't go, I can be a source for the 11/16 show :wink:

1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo -snippet Rockaway Beach
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co
5. The Ocean
6. Beautiful Day-Snippet of SGT Pepper
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it Own Your Own - Snippet, Dirty Old Town
9. Love and Peace or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet in the Blue Sky Snippet Hands That Built America and Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

Human Rights Video

13. Pride (In the Name of Love)
14. Where the Streets Have No Name
15. One - Daniel Lanois playing the Irish Falcon - Old Man River Snippet Eddie Vedder on Stage!!

16. Discotheque
17. The Fly
18. With or Without You

19. All Because of You
20. Fast Cars
21. Yahweh
22. 40

Seems like a good show! :up:

and we got
boomcha_comp.gif

The fact that Discotheque was finally played makes this the best of the four Toronto setlists. Preferable, contrary to what Axver says, to hearing Bad for 5000th time.

Can't wait to hear the Discotheque boot to see how it sounds!

Miringeltje said:
I'm here!!
:wave:

Can anyone tell me if I was right about Larry not liking POP?

I thought I read it somewhere.

Or am I wrong?

Well Larry disliked Passengers, and look what's been played...

LemonMacPhisto said:
Haha, I'm mad cuz my friend who I got hooked on U2 got tickets to the Tampa show

and my friend and I who were the original U2 fanatics of our class haven't gotten anything yet :mad:

Atleast if I don't go, I can be a source for the 11/16 show :wink:

nah, you have to go :yes:

I misread you're earlier post. Behind the stage seats might be pretty good. My seats for Tampa are in the 300 hundred section at the other end of the arena :reject:. I feel bad, because this is the only show my sister can go too.

I'm sure more tickets will pop up when the show gets closer. It seems lots of Vegas tickets are popping up on 4th rock now :).

Toronto IV

What a way to start a new leg. I went to opening night and it was fantastic. I sent my 2 nieces to night 2 and I don't think they will ever be the same again. Thank you U2 for spending four nights with us in Toronto. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. (really)

kellyahern said:

nah, you have to go :yes:

I misread you're earlier post. Behind the stage seats might be pretty good. My seats for Tampa are in the 300 hundred section at the other end of the arena :reject:. I feel bad, because this is the only show my sister can go too.

I'm sure more tickets will pop up when the show gets closer. It seems lots of Vegas tickets are popping up on 4th rock now :).

Hopefully, if only I can get on Ticketmaster at the right time, and type Googleplex in 1.5 seconds

namkcuR said:
The fact that Discotheque was finally played makes this the best of the four Toronto setlists. Preferable, contrary to what Axver says, to hearing Bad for 5000th time.

Can't wait to hear the Discotheque boot to see how it sounds!

well its not the first tiome dicotheque has been played also...and i do agree with axver that Bad is a far more classic U2 song (an epic live one) than discotheque.

I just like the fact that its the first one of the tour which varies the available boots a little more (but if i was to only hear one song played live by u2 and the choice was between discotheque or bad i would def. go for bad..)

The main set it becoming very stale. Where as U2 would mix in Gloria on multiple nites, they didn't in Toronto. Electric Co. 4 times.

Gloria appears to be dead now.

The Ocean does not count as a song. It's 1:35 long.

The addition of Discotheque is nice, but since it bumps Zoo Station, it's a wash.

Back
Top Bottom