Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Toronto 4 Setlist Preparty..DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLISTS

Let's start nice and early....I'm not at home so I thought I'd start now :wink:

Do we have a source tonght?

guinness.jpg

Hello all, and welcome to the party for the first fourth-night show for months! :hyper: Hopefully it'll be a good one with an exciting setlist!

Orders of business:
1. Do we have a source? Snowbunny00774 is there but didn't have a Canadian contact to text the set to, or at least didn't last I heard. Hopefully we have a contact now or another source materialises.
2. If U2.com post the setlist early, please don't post it here as we like to watch the set as it unfolds live. Thanks! :)

Now let's pass around the food and have off-topic discussion until the show begins!

Dragonfave said:
Hiya folks. What did I missed?? :wink: Oh, right, the concert haven't started yet. Silly me.

They played Acrobat for a select audience of the 100 first entrants. :wink:

Looks like we got our merge on here. As there's no :merge:, here's the next best thing!

:lock: :lock: :lock:

kellyahern said:
:wave:

Hi setlist partiers. I just got home from a fun filled day in Orlando :). I see they played Out of Control last night . . . cool :cool:.

Miami at Clemson is in double overtime :ohmy: .

Hiya Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave::hug:

Welcome to the partay!!!!!!!

Yeah last nite's show sounded amazing..Yeah they played out of control with a local band. Called BB for his 80th bday and Daniel Lanois got up on stage during One. Also the second encore was being filmed (ABOY and after that) by the director Lian Lunson - she of the acclaimed Leonard Cohen documentary (I'm Your Man).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom