Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

You know a lot more than me :reject:. I've been bad in following the team the last couple of years. I'm just glad Rix isn't there anymore.

I just catch what my dad watches, and that's alot, lol. Rix not being there is a godsend, I hear children in distant meadows of Holland singing a song of joy.

PS - I'm popping my setlist party cherry as well :wink:

RavenBlue said:

Oh I love those! They're called rockets here.

Canadian smarties are chocolate with a candy shell. Kind of like an M&M, but much better. I think so anyway :drool:

Hmm I just heard a weird noise. I'm not sure if it was thunder or the wind as I'm listening to U2 right now.

I honestly can't tell the difference between M&Ms, Smarties, and Pebbles ... :reject:

U2dork said:

It's very black isn't it? Not sure how I feel about that. It almost doen't match the scruff and is bordering on being too black. But it's very glossy and that's a bonus. [/endanalysisofBonohair]

:lol:

yes...its very luxurious! it glistens! :drool:

{paintedroses} said:

I'm just about to start an equally unusual combination of philosophy and maths :)

Well, you'll probably be doing a logic course in philosophy which is quite mathsy so it's not too bad! Any the essay I had to do today for philosophy mentioned the words geometry and maths a million times!

sue4u2 said:

Excellent choice!! I've been listening to One from last night's concert.

Could you please tell me where did you download it?

7 minutes to go...

DublinGuy said:

Well, you'll probably be doing a logic course in philosophy which is quite mathsy so it's not too bad! Any the essay I had to do today for philosophy mentioned the words geometry and maths a million times!

Confession: I failed logic :(

Five minutes by my clock. That's the smarties Lila. The best thing with them is to take a whole bunch of them and let them melt in your mouth. :drool: Soooo good!

Would anyone care for a Lindt dark chocolate truffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom