Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

This year is the first year I've rated Umaga anywhere near where his rep is. He has been chronically overrated since he switched to centre in 1999.

Bunce was a better centre than him anyway. :yes:

Honestly, I always preferred him as a winger, but the guy has served the country amazingly and this year not only been a sensational centre but a sensational captain too. And he's simply an all around great bloke. I have mountains of respect for Umaga. :up:

Lila64 said:
anyone need some timtams, pitnol, or smarties?

By the way, all I've found out so far is that Arun is NOT in the ellipse...

Tim Tams ... :drool:

LJT said:

Yep i am just starting this year....i will be studying psychology.

Cool, I nearly did that too but went for the unusual combination of philosophy and economics instead. My sister just did a masters in psychology and it appears that they are very employable people so you're in luck!

kellyahern said:

:up:

I haven't been back to a game since I graduated 7 years ago :sad:. They were fun (and ironically it's a lot less stressful to be there than to watch it on tv :lol: ).

I remember watching ESPN this summer, and every story about FSU just got worse and worse...
The QB w/ Lyme Disease
Cromartie out for the year
The 2 players I think that were arrested or something

Hopefully they'll win the ACC this year
:drool:

RavenBlue said:

Well at least they are there. That's good enough.

Canadian smarties?

These are the only smarties I know and worship :bow:
Smarties.jpg

DublinGuy said:

Cool, I nearly did that too but went for the unusual combination of philosophy and economics instead. My sister just did a masters in psychology and it appears that they are very employable people so you're in luck!

I'm just about to start an equally unusual combination of philosophy and maths :)

LemonMacPhisto said:

I remember watching ESPN this summer, and every story about FSU just got worse and worse...
The QB w/ Lyme Disease
Cromartie out for the year
The 2 players I think that were arrested or something

Hopefully they'll win the ACC this year
:drool:

You know a lot more than me :reject:. I've been bad in following the team the last couple of years. I'm just glad Rix isn't there anymore.

DublinGuy said:

Good psychology jobs are in Ireland then? :hmm:

DublinGuy said:

Where did you go to uni?

{paintedroses} said:

I'm just about to start an equally unusual combination of philosophy and maths :)

That's not so unusual. I'm just finishing my Math Education with a minor in Art History. :)

sue4u2 said:
:wave:
also..watching the Global Summit with Bono, former President Clinton, Jeffery Sachs and numerous other members of the panel, on CNN.

Me too, caught it too late to tape though. He's doing quite well on it too. After that's over, gonna pop in Outside It's America.

Lila64 said:

These are the only smarties I know and worship :bow:
Smarties.jpg

Oh I love those! They're called rockets here.

Canadian smarties are chocolate with a candy shell. Kind of like an M&M, but much better. I think so anyway :drool:

Hmm I just heard a weird noise. I'm not sure if it was thunder or the wind as I'm listening to U2 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom