Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
:wave: Hi U2Dork

I went to MGM studios at Disney today. We saw Muppetvision4D and when I saw Beaker, I thought of your avatar :wink:.

Ooooo.... Muppetvision4D?
I remember going and seeing the one where you wear the 3D glasses and I thought that was so cool. Is this one any different?

DublinGuy said:
Are any of you guys in to Arcade Fire? I think their album is the best debut in years and their demo and EP have some great stuff on it too and they apparently kick ass live!

I'm actually listening to Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to start dancing or something!!

(You read my mind :ohmy: )

:wave: to those just entering. I'm playing "Pop" here to get in the mood :yes:

How was your test today, U2dork?
I've only seen Shrek in 4D at Universal Studios Hollywood, and we did see a 'Honey I Shrunk The Kids' similar thing at Disneyland
smile-famous-mickeymouse.gif

timothius said:

It's a pity because Ireland has produced some of the best Rugby players of this era.

The second best hooker outside of Fitzpatrick & best centre. :sigh:

Best centre? Outside of Umaga, I presume you mean?

LJT said:

wooo that is pretty funky...but i have always found Nintendo to come up with great controllers....it seems an interesting way of doing things...anyway it looks like there will be an ordinary controler shell available.

Yea I didn't see the controller shell in the article I'd read earlier this week. That's good to see that. I like the idea of the motion control.. I think that could be alot of fun.

LJT said:

I am there my friend i am there:D....i wish i couldve went to the Electric Picnic but most of my money went on Oxegen.

Do you know that Arcade Fire did covers of Christmas songs? I seem to have foudn a bunch of them...

Yeh, saw that listed but haven't checked it out. Have you heard any of the xmas album? Are you from Belfast or just living there at present?

Axver said:

Best centre? Outside of Umaga, I presume you mean?

This year is the first year I've rated Umaga anywhere near where his rep is. He has been chronically overrated since he switched to centre in 1999.

Bunce was a better centre than him anyway. :yes:

chiso said:

I'm actually listening to Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to start dancing or something!!

(You read my mind :ohmy: )

Amazing song! Without doubt the best support band of the tour I reckon. Interpol are cool too. Pity it was only 1 show though!

DublinGuy said:

Yeh, saw that listed but haven't checked it out. Have you heard any of the xmas album? Are you from Belfast or just living there at present?

i have heard there O Holy Night and others...they are pretty nice and interesting:up:

Yep i am Belfast born and bred but i am going to uni in Bristol...will be moving over there on October 1st:D

DublinGuy said:

Amazing song! Without doubt the best support band of the tour I reckon. Interpol are cool too. Pity it was only 1 show though!

i was hoping they would've gotten Interpol for one of the MSG shows coming up.

kellyahern said:

yet :up:

I went to a home game where we played Miami (back in the couple of years when Miami was not so good because of NCAA sanctions). We beat Miami 47-0, it was beautiful :heart:.

Now that is music to my ears...:lol:

I might be able to go to another game this year, if I keep my grades up:hyper:

...hello NC State:wink:

DublinGuy said:

They performed last Wed. in Central Park, NYC, but I didn't go b/c it wasn't open for the general public :)mad: :mad: :mad: ).

I'm dying to see them!!!

LJT said:

i have heard there O Holy Night and others...they are pretty nice and interesting:up:

Yep i am Belfast born and bred but i am going to uni in Bristol...will be moving over there on October 1st:D

As in you're starting uni this year yeh? What are yous studying out of interest?

anyone need some timtams, pitnol, or smarties?

By the way, all I've found out so far is that Arun is NOT in the ellipse...

DublinGuy said:

As in you're starting uni this year yeh? What are yous studying out of interest?

Yep i am just starting this year....i will be studying psychology.

DublinGuy said:

Presale yeh? And Bowie joined them on stage too!

It was a ticket raffle/lottery, I think....

I got even madder when I heard Bowie joined them :mad:

Someday, I'll see them... Someday... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom