Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbinger said:

Awesome! Thanks.

I have a very short clip of David Byrne and Arcade Fire..i can't find the full thing though:(

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm listening to a couple of mashups at the moment...but looking at Bono's butt wouldn't be a bad idea at the moment.

:wink:
PLEBA is so polite. The thread makes reference to Bono's back. I was so happy when I opened it and wasn't disappointed.

discothequeLP, yes, exactly!

Last edited:
namkcuR said:

Hey Axver, welcome back. We still have no source, but an offer was made in your absence, as you can see above :wink:

:lmao: Haha, that's hysterical! :lmao:

I would offer for November here in Montreal but i will probably be so hyper and excited i won't even think of texting anyone....
Bono has my full attention....after all he only comes around every 4 or 5 years...:lol:..and i must savor every second of it :evil:

Mmm no setlist and posts about bono's buns. I think im off to bed

:wave: have a nice party (ill just read up tomorrow)

ramblin rose said:
We really need to coordinate some sources a little better. I can offer the 2nd DC show.

After this party, I'm going to make a thread for sources.

I wonder if I'll always get so excited about hearing Wake Up - I guess it's just a Pavlovian response :D

Plus it is such a great song:drool:

thanks for link

I think It would sort of ruin the concert experience having to text message every song they were playing.

And has anyone PMed No Spoken Words to take him up on his offer to text the Chicago set? Would one of you Americans please do it? You'll be here at the party anyway!

snowbunny00774 said:
angel...you want to be the poster tmw night if i am the source...you are at least in Canada...no intl text charges that way..

OH...i would say yes...but i'm not gonna be home tomorrow night
:( sorry

kellyahern said:
Totally off-topic (yeah hard, I know :wink: ) :

Britney Spear's baby, Preston Michael Spears Federline? His intials = PMS Federline :lmao:

:|

I feel bad for the kid if his initials turn out to be PMS Federline....my initals turn out to be LAP....:shrug: as to why...but if I marry someone who's last name starts with a D....my initals would be LAPD...:shrug:

kellyahern said:
Totally off-topic (yeah hard, I know :wink: ) :

Britney Spear's baby, Preston Michael Spears Federline? His intials = PMS Federline :lmao:

:|

I actually think Preston is a cool name for that little idiot.

I took that stupid poll at mtv.com when I checked out The Leak, because Ryan Cabrera is on it.

Everybody, if you have a chance to, listen to You Stand Watching on mtv.com!

I'm so slow with my cell phone, and half blind, you'd get the set list by 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom