Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

But it might have helped that Bowie was in the audience, if I do recall correctly. I got RHCP snippet in L.A. this tour, Costello instrumental snippet on Elevation tour (and yes, I saw Elvis at the mixing board on that one!)

Yep, it seems sometimes Bono does that. Butterfly With Bullet Wings first came about due to Billy Corgan being in the audience in Chicago.

btw where is your positvity vs negativity smiley axver. I think this will be the place where it will be needed the most

Harbinger said:

Is there a recording of that floating around anywhere? :drool: :)

I have the video performance of it...its a wmv file if that is ok?..will you be around for the full setlist party? as i am in the middle of downloading some stuff...so it may be a wee bit before i upload it.

Westport said:
But there was a thread from some guy who said he had requested it from Bono.

That was just a co-incidence. We already had reports that the song was being rehearsed before the request was made.

LJT said:

I have the video performance of it...its a wmv file if that is ok?..will you be around for the full setlist party? as i am in the middle of downloading some stuff...so it may be a wee bit before i upload it.

i'll be around - gonna grab some dinner here shortly and then i'll be back...

Thanks a ton!

U2FanPeter said:
Will u2.com put up the setlist, or was that just an opening night thing?

u2fp

They put it up early during some first leg shows.

Dashboard Confessional should probably be taking the stage right about now.

Speaking of Xbox games - i saw Deus Ex 2 for the first time the other day... :drool: but now I findo ut htat my pc's video card can't handle the game... :(

Some mild incentive to get an xbox... - then i'd play Halo 2 with you Lancemc

ok, I'm off to a quick shower - be back in a little bit!

2.gif

Harbinger said:
- then i'd play Halo 2 with you Lancemc

Yay.

Yeah, I posted a thread in the Lemonade Stand about Interferences who play over Xbox live. I'm looking for someone with the same level infatuation with U2 who also has the same level in Capture the Flag :wink:

Harbinger said:
Speaking of Xbox games - i saw Deus Ex 2 for the first time the other day... :drool: but now I findo ut htat my pc's video card can't handle the game... :(

Some mild incentive to get an xbox... - then i'd play Halo 2 with you Lancemc

I have Halo for my PC...most excellente.

Now Zelda: Ocarina of Time...king of games:drool:

Dammit, I really wanted to be here for my second set list party, but I'm going to have to leave in the middle. Going out for dinner and drinks with friends in a little bit. You better believe I'll be trying to pull out some Popcore karma for tonight, though.

MCF74 said:
Dammit, I really wanted to be here for my second set list party, but I'm going to have to leave in the middle. Going out for dinner and drinks with friends in a little bit. You better believe I'll be trying to pull out some Popcore karma for tonight, though.

Yeah having a social life sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom