Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, angry Interferencers pelting eggs at the guys "WHY DIDN'T U PLAY MOOOOOOOFOOOOOO?"

Haha! The set sucks! It still sucks! 3rd leg and it still sucks! Even on 2 or 3 show stands in one city, it sucks. What a waste.

:sad: wellll... at least we've got a nice bit of variety between the first two shows. But I think cutting out Fast Cars, In a Little While, I Will Follow, AND Zoo Station for Bad is a bit much...how long was it, 20 minutes? :huh:

oh well, you know, it's only the SECOND show of the 3rd leg. We'll get our Pop. there's two more shows in Toronto alone.

Putting a positive spin on things, this bodes well for folks who have tickets to Toronto 3 and 4. One of those two shows (if not both) is going to blow the roof off.

goodnight everyone!
*flees the thread while complainers start looting and throwing u2 memorablia on bonfire*

Steved1998 said:
No negativity let's talk about what we liked...
Bono didn't fly over to my house during the encore break and kick me in the balls. Only good thing about this set.

cleazer said:
Putting a positive spin on things, this bodes well for folks who have tickets to Toronto 3 and 4. One of those two shows (if not both) is going to blow the roof off.

:hyper: i'll be there and it will be interesting to see how things unfold...

:wave: night everyone.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

yep at end of song.. shortened version

OK, should it be recorded as:

20. Bad / 40 (snippet)

OR:

20. Bad
21. 40

For the record, if it's the former, it's the shortest set of the tour, if it's the latter, it's the equal shortest set of the tour with the 21-song Anaheim I set.

That is lazy... Is there any way we can officially dare U2. I mean, they need a dare! Yes, we are fan, yes, we are probably just a few here knowing all their freaking stuff more than they do, but they need to WAKE UP! And play something good! Not a shortened setlist... It's even worse than a static setlist!

Wow a lot of bitching tonight...I don't see the big deal with 21 songs, but after two surprises the first night I can understand the frustration, guess people with tickets for 2nd nights should worry, my guess is 3rd and 4th nights are the good ones to expect live rarities

Well, no boom-chas and a bunch of server errors.

I'm gonna go slather myself with Vicks Vapo-rub and get high off the fumes inbetween coughing up a lung. :happy:

Axver said:

For the record, if it's the former, it's the shortest set of the tour, if it's the latter, it's the equal shortest set of the tour with the 21-song Anaheim I set.

yeah, but we got a surprise opener, the first Still Haven't Found and the first Mysterious Ways. no new songs tonight. what crap.

AtomicBono said:
:sad: wellll... at least we've got a nice bit of variety between the first two shows. But I think cutting out Fast Cars, In a Little While, I Will Follow, AND Zoo Station for Bad is a bit much...how long was it, 20 minutes? :huh:

oh well, you know, it's only the SECOND show of the 3rd leg. We'll get our Pop. there's two more shows in Toronto alone.
They replaced 40 with Bad. The other four songs just cut...period.

well at least the return of bad is cool. I do hope the version of 4o was the full version. The thing i really cant understand i why on earth would they leave out one of the greatest showiest songs like zoostaition out if the rest of the setlist practically didnt change :ohmy: I really dont understand that (unless ofcourse its a misprint and they did play it)

I fully know it and tonight, yes tonight, I have lost a lot of respect for the bnd I have loved for 25 years. too bad really.

No In A Little While, and the return of Bad. This is a better set than Toronto I, even if it's a bit shorter.

Bad is worth the price of admission alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom