Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rock888nwo said:
if U2.com releases the setlist prematurely....i GUARANTEE it will end up here

I sincerely hope no-one here is rude enough to ignore the subject line.

I'm not too far from the show, only about an hour flight.. but I just wasn't able to go :( I hope someday to make it to a show! If the energy is this big in here, I can't even imagine what it's like at the show!

Hi latecomers and medical experts :wave: Thanks for the updates.

I'm with Axver & kelly on the vote. Maybe tonite, at a Toronto show :yes:

Sorry it's so late for the European fans. It was difficult this summer for me while they were in your territory...

A little something for you
e020.gif

Axver those tim tams look amazing:drool: I always thought they had jelly :yuck:

Can someone explain to me why Bad isn't a regular part of every tour? It's been bugging me all day! I considered bitching about it but nah :D

They haven't been playing some of their very best songs :grumpy:

was that bitching? :uhoh:

nurse chrissi said:

I would assume then that they were talking about pneumonia - if you need anything or have any questions feel free to PM me

Yea...I might be right...I have misheard the doctors....oh...if I do feel the need...can I email you instead...I'm not a member

Trent24685582240@aol.com is my email.

But I know my stuff...after all...my mom has a history of illness/surgeries. :reject:

any word on a source tonight?

again I am making myself available for both the chicago shows - no problem being a source as I have seats for these shows

I wonder if U2 will vary opening songs as they did on the first leg or maybe they will stay with Vertigo as the song to open with on this tour. Mofo would be a great opener once again if it is played tonight.

redkat said:

Can someone explain to me why Bad isn't a regular part of every tour?

my educated guess would be that it is taxing on Bono's voice...he struggles with the whooo hooooos nowadays

redkat said:
Axver those tim tams look amazing:drool: I always thought they had jelly :yuck:

Can someone explain to me why Bad isn't a regular part of every tour? It's been bugging me all day! I considered bitching about it but nah :D

They haven't been playing some of their very best songs :grumpy:

was that bitching? :uhoh:

Definitely no jelly, just delicious chocolate goodness! :drool: I love to just sit here sucking the chocolate centre out.

Bad SHOULD be a regular! I suppose keeping it out of every show makes it a bit more special, but when they played it at Boston II, it was SO perfect.

Axver said:

Bad SHOULD be a regular! I suppose keeping it out of every show makes it a bit more special, but when they played it at Boston II, it was SO perfect.

bad and 40 should close out the show - it just happens to be perfect on every level

Hi e'body :wave:
I have "medicine head" and I'm currently at work.
I've been walking around like a zombie for hours, but I'm here. I have to know about the boom-cha, achy, flu-like symptoms be damned. :happy:

I think it would be exciting of they played a few songs off of Zooropa. The only one that has every been played here in the US is of course Stay. Lemon and Crashed car would be great.

rock888nwo said:

my educated guess would be that it is taxing on Bono's voice...he struggles with the whooo hooooos nowadays

I'll do the whooo hooooos for him. The only thing I can't always get is the high-octave ending..

shart1780 said:
If they were going to play A Zooropa song my first choice would be for them to play Zooropa. Man oh man do I love that song!!!

Zooropa, the song, would be so amazing. Shame it didn't work live.

rock888nwo said:
raven...yes, a few times
shart...zooropa just doesnt work live, for a variety of reasons

I know it's hard to play for alot of reasons, but I wouldn't mind if they added some back tracking for it :)

I just love it so much :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom