Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Nope, no jelly. Here's a picture showing what they look like inside. Chocolatey and delicious. :drool:

rc_tt_timtam.jpg

Shall we stay away from the shart jokes....?

Or not. :macdevil:

How's this for an encore (read: what I want at the end of the show)

Bad/40

I can just imagine the uproar on this forum if they didn't play either Discotheque or Mofo...:reject:

Lancemc said:
How's this for an encore (read: what I want at the end of the show)

Bad/40

I'd :faint:, then :combust:, then finally :applaud: :dancing: :rockon: and :dance:

Lancemc said:
I can't understand how anyone would rather the band play MOFO than 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, which I thought would be a sure setlist standard this tour! :mad: I mean, it's the best song they did in the first 5 years of their career!

Not a big fan of 11'o clock {And I am a USA fan from 80/81.
I'd rather hear "I threw a Brick {through a Window":drool:"} {or maybe they could change it to I threw a TimTam :D!}

MOFO would ALso be great
as well as DO You Feel Loved or The Last Night On Earth {sonic Scorcher :drool: }

Last edited:
though maybe switch out ABOY for Fast Cars----or Spanish Eyes! :drool: :drool: :drool:

BigAl said:
I can just imagine the uproar on this forum if they didn't play either Discotheque or Mofo...:reject:
I doubt they'll play both tonight.

Gotta save something for all the folks going to the third and fourth Toronto shows, after all.

BigAl said:

It will be brutal ... especially if they play Stuck.

my goodness - how many threads will we go thru tonite. Any word on a source? :scratch:

and :lmao: at nursechrissi's post!
and hope your Mom is okay Weldy :hug: (perhaps she has pneumonia, not ammonia? :recject: )

shart1780 said:
I actually came up with this screen name long before the meaning for shart ever came up. My name has been soiled :mad:

What DOES shart mean ...? :confused:

namkcuR said:
This might be the most anticipated set of the tour so far, what with the Discotheque/Mofo rumors and all.

Besides opening night, I would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom